Sign in to follow this  
Blackhammer18

I AM QUITING THIS PARODY OF A GAME

So, with that logic, why not just shut DayZ off from the public then? I mean, with such a high player base and it being in Alpha, it's unacceptable! How dare thee!

This is not a regular alpha relase. Because it's public and has a huge player base. So I dont give a fuck in my opinion it should work better.

"I bought Arma2 because it comes with DayZ"

I like to compare the above statement to this :-

"I bought this Rolls Royce because it comes with a free phone"

Wrong for me it was the other way around, I bought this phone because it came with a free Rolls Royce ! (a broken one though)

Edited by Blackhammer18

This is not a regular alpha relase. Because it's public and has a huge player base. So I dont give a fuck in my opinion it should work better.

How does more players result in a mod/game not being in alpha stage?

Wrong for me it was the other way around, I bought this phone because it came with a free Rolls Royce ! (a broken one though)

Wrong you bought the Rolls Royce it just happened to have a phone with it which you saw on you tube.

Again, why do you think a Public Alpha is not an Alpha? There are Closed, Private, In-House, and Public Betas. Why not Alpha? Cite and reason WHY it's not a legitimate Alpha.

you blame your tent but infact it was me :ph34r:

I WAS RLY TRYING TO PLAY LEGIT AND IMMERSIVE NOT USE ANY DUPES OR GLITCHES BUT THIS GAME IS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE. I WAS GATHERING STUFF FOR A RATHER LONG TIME I HAD MY CAMP SET UP AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I LOGGED IN ON A SERVER AND DIED WITH NO REASON NOBODY SHOT ME I JUST APPEARED AND SEC LATER I WAS DEAD AND ON DEBUG PLAINS WITH NO ITEMS.

GO PLAY WARZ LIKE I'M GONNA DO. WASTE OF TIME SHAME BECAUSE I RLY LIKED THAT GAME BEFORE I DISCOVERED THE TERRIBLE LEGION OF BUGS.

Sorry for being mad. Also tent ate my stuff yesterday. I'm just so mad with these bugs and it seems Rocket does nothing with them.

Of course I'm gonna still play DayZ Lol

It's ok. Dieing sucks. That's part of DayZ. Just remember that it takes a good immersion to get so affected by a simple death, and that's what DayZ has helped create better than basically anyhting else out there. It's a building block, a starting point, an alpha to a new way of playing video games. You can say you were a part of of it. You experienced it. Both the highs and lows as you watch it, and other games, evolve from this simple mod into something amazing.

Ur QQ brings joy to my heart.

Dieing is one of the main parts of the game, you will eventually die. Would be much more awesome if duping didnt exist and tents didn't respawn all the gear after every restart, then death would actually matter, but thats how it is for now atleast, live with it.

Edited by Vipala

Well, i understand its frustrating but its still an alpha mod :P

I rage really, really fucking hard at the bugs in this game. But never, ever ALL CAPS hard. It is still in alpha and as irritating as dying to a door is, we gotta cop it now, so later it's good.

Don't let the door kill you on the way out

I was getting rage-y from reading all these "WAHH HACKERS" threads but god damn did this make me laugh. :lol:

Edited by Shappie

Alpha testing isn't for everyone just wait till the game comes out if it does everyone cares less when you rage and don't give constructive criticism

Edited by superkush

I WAS RLY TRYING TO PLAY LEGIT AND IMMERSIVE NOT USE ANY DUPES OR GLITCHES BUT THIS GAME IS FUCKING UNPLAYABLE. I WAS GATHERING STUFF FOR A RATHER LONG TIME I HAD MY CAMP SET UP AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I LOGGED IN ON A SERVER AND DIED WITH NO REASON NOBODY SHOT ME I JUST APPEARED AND SEC LATER I WAS DEAD AND ON DEBUG PLAINS WITH NO ITEMS.

GO PLAY WARZ LIKE I'M GONNA DO. WASTE OF TIME SHAME BECAUSE I RLY LIKED THAT GAME BEFORE I DISCOVERED THE TERRIBLE LEGION OF BUGS.

Sorry for being mad. Also tent ate my stuff yesterday. I'm just so mad with these bugs and it seems Rocket does nothing with them.

if that happens you need to relog quick.

Yes, please. People like you should quit.

These forums would be so much more enjoyable then.

This: Of course I'm gonna still play DayZ Lol

I

V

makes me sad.

why on earth do you think we could possibly care if you'd leave or stay. cause honestly i bet that 99% of the players here wouldn't care at all. you're just one of those no named players (unless you play on regular with name tags) that run around that you kill and get the name afterwards. really your post is as usefull as it is stupid and it's amazingly usefull cause raging here on the forum improves the game. not only do you waste your own time complaining here but you also waste the time of us the people who actuelly bother to help others/improve the game with your filthy topic.

instead of complaining get your ass back in game and report the bugs so they can get fixed instead of storming in here full rage blazing demanding a fix for everything on the spot. you act like a spoiled brat. and you disgust me cause of it.

have a nice day.

Edited by aru_azif

He didnt buy Arma, he bought the abaility to play DayZ

No, he bought Arma which gives him the ability to play DayZ.

• Like 2

go play warz like your gonna do?

why are people so obsessed with doing what other people are doing

YEAH MAN BOYCOTT THIS GAYME AND PRIPARE FOR WARZ SPEREAD THE WOERD

fucking losers

hello there

Why so many ego posts?

If you are going to leave, fine.

if you are going to stay, fine

Why on earth do you think anyone here would give a hoot?

So many pointless threads getting in the way of testing this mod and giving constructive feedback.

*Grump*

rgds

LoK

• Like 2