Sign in to follow this  
Alphatarget

L85A2 AWS gone :(

I got ganked at NEAF. What are my chances of ever getting this gun again?

It was an amazing gun imo :(

one of the 3 rarest spawns at crash sites

ive only found 2 ever

Well. It only takes a day to get one. Assuming you server hop stary all day long.

I think there's a 4% chance in deer stands.

I think there's a 4% chance in deer stands.

You heard wrong.

I found a heli crash site today and there was a SAW and two L85's. I took one of 'em. First time I've ever used the gun but two at one crash site is pretty uncommon.

Never found one or killed anyone carrying one.

I never really liked L85's... sure the thermal ability is cool but i think the m4a3 CCO sd is great.

I never really liked L85's... sure the thermal ability is cool but i think the m4a3 CCO sd is great.

I'm just an overwatch that wants thermal.

It's a very rare gun, and only at heli crash sites. Don't expect to see one soon. You'll come across it sooner or later. I had 3 at one point... lost em all to abusive admins. Took me a couple weeks before seeing another again. Even after finding ~50 crash sites.

The best part of this game is when people with high tier weapons get destroyed by experienced players with a hatchet and makarov. You bring it on yourselves when your main goal is to find the rarest weapons. Priorities my friends.

People say its rare... One time my friends and I found four of them in one day. Two from the same crash site and two others from two separate crash sites.

We have yet to ever see one again from downed choppers... So yeah. I suppose that one day we were extremely lucky.

The best part of this game is when people with high tier weapons get destroyed by experienced players with a hatchet and makarov. You bring it on yourselves when your main goal is to find the rarest weapons. Priorities my friends.

A possible noob in elektro nearly upgraded from the enfield he wasted me with to my DMR the other day. Luckily my teammate and his machine gun were right nearby. I understand what you mean.

Edited by Dingus