johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

I've also just purchased as server for Lingor private hive, it's also stuck in Loading.

Had this issue fixed yesterday, now it's back....

Had this issue fixed yesterday, now it's back....

Same here, everyone's "client stopped responding" accordingb to Battleye and now no one can join.

Seems they are updating their HIVE and also pushing the 1.7.2.6 update into the panel in case we want to install it, I'll do it for sure!

Just curious, hows the server additions in Seattle going? Hopefully up soon. My crew and I organised a DayZ weekend for this weekend (since we'd have our own server), but no server...So we're hoping its up soon so we can play during the week. Weekends already ended for us xD haha

Just curious, hows the server additions in Seattle going? Hopefully up soon. My crew and I organised a DayZ weekend for this weekend (since we'd have our own server), but no server...So we're hoping its up soon so we can play during the week. Weekends already ended for us xD haha

I spoke with NIgel today and they're working as fast as possible to bring the new servers online. They're getting slammed with requests. I don't remember what he said the ETA was but I know they're working as fast as possible.

If your guys want a ViLayer server to play on, search for Vi 400. You'll see our Chernarus server on ViLayer's hive. You're welcome to use it and you can also use our Teamspeak if you don't have one.

I spoke with NIgel today and they're working as fast as possible to bring the new servers online. They're getting slammed with requests. I don't remember what he said the ETA was but I know they're working as fast as possible.

If your guys want a ViLayer server to play on, search for Vi 400. You'll see our Chernarus server on ViLayer's hive. You're welcome to use it and you can also use our Teamspeak if you don't have one.

I know they are man, just being my usual impatient self. Tell em I said thanks, and also...Lee is a modding God. Had to be said.

Edit- We have TS. Currently renting a TS server from GameArena in Australia. Been considering rolling over to you guys as well, but we'll see.

Edited by Skyreth

I know they are man, just being my usual impatient self. Tell em I said thanks, and also...Lee is a modding God. Had to be said.

Edit- We have TS. Currently renting a TS server from GameArena in Australia. Been considering rolling over to you guys as well, but we'll see.

I setup additional servers in Seattle the other day. I'm assuming this has long been dealth with, otherwise please open a ticket. Also, get ready for Takistan everyone!

Edited by PersonalJ

I setup additional servers in Seattle the other day. Please open a ticket. Also, get ready for Takistan everyone!

Hmm, weird. I've been waiting since last Thursday (I think) my time (AEST, GMT +10). Last I was told is that it'd be 24-36hrs, but its been about double that now...so yeah...

Anyways, sent a ticket. Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated.

On a different note, is there a problem with Lingor Island? Or the hive its on? The ViLayer Lingor servers seem to not be saving character information. We were going to set up a "Survivor - DayZ Edition", have multiple groups compete against each other...buuut Lingor seems a tad buggy. Just curious.

We figured we'd start with Cherno for the moment, though might give Taki a try at some stage.

Edited by Skyreth

Hmm, weird. I've been waiting since last Thursday (I think) my time (AEST, GMT +10). Last I was told is that it'd be 24-36hrs, but its been about double that now...so yeah...

Anyways, sent a ticket. Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated.

On a different note, is there a problem with Lingor Island? Or the hive its on? The ViLayer Lingor servers seem to not be saving character information. We were going to set up a "Survivor - DayZ Edition", have multiple groups compete against each other...buuut Lingor seems a tad buggy. Just curious.

We figured we'd start with Cherno for the moment, though might give Taki a try at some stage.

Most of those issues were resolved in some of the newer patches, 1.6.1 has just released and Takistan is now playable. You can download the client files from DayZ Commander.

Ok, there`s really something wrong with the HIVE i think :

-Yesterday all tents were removed after a restart, they never came back (i mean all tents, not contents but the whole tent).

- We have 5-6 cars on the entire server for more then a week now!, you used to trip over cars everywhere! (set for 30 cars, bikes, helis in the server-config).

We already restarted the server like 15+ times, re-installed patch, even Lingor Mod itself..no luck.

More people experiencing this, this is just not fun?

/edit

Also fuel in the one heli we have doesn`t save anymore after a restart, always empty...

Edited by Huey

just got a server from vilayer this morning they say they have 24 hour customer support but been waiting over 8 hours for some to reply my ticket or come on there team speek this i now way of running things my server keeps saying unoffical and not running but have been on it and wanted me to creat a new carector?? plus the ping keeps showing over a 1000 but all other servers are normal ping so what is going im not a computer whizz kid but i now what to do with certaion stuff thats why i have been wanting customer support anyone else having the same problems or can someone help???

just got a server from vilayer this morning they say they have 24 hour customer support but been waiting over 8 hours for some to reply my ticket or come on there team speek this i now way of running things my server keeps saying unoffical and not running but have been on it and wanted me to creat a new carector?? plus the ping keeps showing over a 1000 but all other servers are normal ping so what is going im not a computer whizz kid but i now what to do with certaion stuff thats why i have been wanting customer support anyone else having the same problems or can someone help???

Did you buy a DayZ package server? (The one with Chernarus + the other maps)

Support tickets CAN take up to 24 hours to get answered. However, they usually don't. But I can tell you they just rolled out Takistan, a new update, and are bringing new servers online so they probably behind. I can tell you from personal experience I've had a ticket take close to 24 hours but I've had others that were answered in 2 minutes. It depends on how busy they are.

The Teamspeak support is hit or miss and is not a guarantee. If they're available they'll be in there.

Hang in there. They'll help you, I guarantee it.

There are no tickets that have been open for 8 hours with no reply other than escalated tickets.

I tried to change to them and have waited over 48 hours and still no server. Was told they ran out in NY and I already canceled my other provider so now I have to cancel them and try and get my money back and find someone else. I really don't like when it is advertised immediate, the says maybe 24 hours due to session id, then takes over 2 days and still nothing. Would have loved to have the options they offer but 48 hours is not acceptable.

Please Vilayer, add an option to the DayZ Package to set the server so it has a private unique hive, with the possibility to put a password to the server.

Yes, please add these features.

• Like 1

Today is day 3 waiting so I finally told them to cancel the order, lets see how long it takes them to refund the money. There is something going on with them they aren't saying but use caution signing up with them.

Today is day 3 waiting so I finally told them to cancel the order, lets see how long it takes them to refund the money. There is something going on with them they aren't saying but use caution signing up with them.

The only issue is the New York colocation provider is slow to deploy the hardware we ordered.

I ordered DE server, how long it usually takes to get it online?

my status says error atm

Edited by Kipale

I ordered DE server, how long it usually takes to get it online?

my status says error atm

That means it is installing, do not interact with the panel until the provisioning email is sent.

Please Vilayer, add an option to the DayZ Package to set the server so it has a private unique hive, with the possibility to put a password to the server.

I strongly 2nd this one. Im having hackers roll in and disrupt my server on a daily basis and thought I was going to be able to password it, but turns out we cant so I'm trying to figure out what other options I can take. Yesterday I had an autogrenade guy tele around the server killing ppl. A few days b4 its was the guy with 50 barbwire, and Ive also am regularly having ppl come onto the server and tele vehicles to them or tele to the vehicles. The whole reason to leave the public hive was to get away from these problems and yet with the vilayer setup its basically public v2.0. The hackers know the ppl are moving to vilayer and are just following the crowd.

We need passwords, the ability to remove all barbwire emplacements on server restarts, and full ftp access to the files for the server which is what was advertised! Instead we got access to some files and not others.

• Like 2

and now I have ppl spawning into my server with hacked weapons teleporting to and killing ppl. I restarted the server and started going through the logs, very shortly after restart I have someone hop in tele everyone to way up in the sky and then leave. My server is being griefed to death. Vilayer!!! do something