johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

10+ for Vilayer support (Thanks Lee!) for helping me with multiple problems on a fekking Sunday lol !

Try these guys, great prices and support!

I assure you i have a server with you.

I assure you my server is still not working.

I assure you i have tried to restart the server.

I assure you i have been waiting for your 24/7 live help for over 12 hours.

I assure you i have a ticket that needs replying too.

I think support is overloaded with all kinds of requests DeathFX, i logged in Sunday morning around 10 am GMT+1. I was able to speak to support within 1 hour. Later that day i needed them again (my screwup :)), again with 1.5 hours i was helped (Keep the chat-box open, i closed it several times..).

Then...(LOL) around midnight, i needed them again (again my screwup) and noticed the Help-window was no longer available (but it was around 22:30 hours).

So all day support on a Sunday, not bad!

There`s only so much a human can do at once :)

I don`t work for them btw, i got their name from a friend also hosting with them. Just sharing my experience with them.

Thank you Lee & Vilayer!

I Do agree there support is second to none.

However i have been messed around my by the DayZ team in regards to getting

a previous server up and running which i was waiting 3 weeks for after being told

to send over my all my details so they could log in and add the files there selves.

Needless to say i had a forum post i updated every day for a whole 2 weeks keeping

it in the top 2 pages, Send out over 30 emails to various members, spent days on there IRC

channel PM'ing the devs to never get a response, sending PM's on the forum and never

hearing a word back, as well as sending personal emails to them and nothing in 3 weeks,

i decided to leave the server run out and find a new one.

I would recommend Vilayer to anyone wanting to host a server, my frustration came

mainly from being ignored by the DayZ team and getting pissed that i would have paid another month for a second server that would not be useable again, however i have better faith in Vilayer now and im sorry for my frustration been aimed your way.

+10 Support

And thank you for all the help and time you have put in Lee. Legend!!

--DeathFX

Hello guy's,

Thanks for understanding, You have got it on the nail MilkyWay.

We are extremely overloaded currently with all the requests and problems that the hive has. We are working around the clock to get these DayZ issues sorted.

We have over 8000 clients to keep in with as well for other services.

I am extremely sorry if the support reponse is alittle slow or even for that matter non-responsive.

Right now we have over 80 chat requests on our website and more coming in every minute.

All i can request is that people stay patient, i am dealing with all issues and trying to get them dealt with.

Most issues are resolved, the only con-current issue people are having is connection problems! for example...

The mission taking along time to load, we know that it's not on our side but it's on the HIVE side.

So i am talking with DayZ devs now on a new solution to try and deal with this issue.

Thanks for all your continued support and hopefully between Vilayer and DayZ customers will eventually get to the bottom of all the problems so people can play the game :)

Best Regads,

Lee

I was on a voip call (I could here the live chats beeping constantly in the background!) with Lee from Vilayer last night and I can testify that he was doing his best to get all our servers running smoothly again, even offering to help the devs out with the hive server.

Hey Lee,

I got a server from you last night (12+hours ago) and it's still stuck on creating, please can you look into this, I can't get a response on your website.

Cheers.

Hello iHighland,

When you purchase a server, we have to add the instance ID to your server. We will take care of this today and I will email you when it is up.

:)

Johnny

Thinking about a host eith these guys, alot

Of good stuff about them!

LIKE!, might get another DE server :)

BTW Capecodcaper, i am just going to ask the question here as i don`t want to bother your live support with this:)

I have a server with you guys, GMT+1. We want to play in daylight when we come home from the office.

Most people play between 19:00 - 01:00 hours GMT+1. Can you please change the time of one of our servers (i believe this is the only way which is allowed at the moment?, we don`t have RDP, only web - ftp access).

I can provide you with details over PM if needed.

Many thanks in advance!

LIKE!' date=' might get another DE server :)

BTW Capecodcaper, i am just going to ask the question here as i don`t want to bother your live support with this:)

I have a server with you guys, GMT+1. We want to play in daylight when we come home from the office.

Most people play between 19:00 - 01:00 hours GMT+1. Can you please change the time of one of our servers (i believe this is the only way which is allowed at the moment?, we don`t have RDP, only web - ftp access).

I can provide you with details over PM if needed.

May thanks in advance!

[/quote']

I'm also waiting for this change to be made to our server. Even more so now that the latest Arma 2 beta kills any gamma adjustments. Our group has decided on GMT -5. Server IP is 91.121.178.90:2332. We will not ask for it to be altered again.

I just noticed a TIMEZONE option on nmy server webpage, i can change it to other timezones? Maybe this is it? :D

Same here TruckandTrains, same here :)

HI capecodcaper!

Ordered a server from vilayer.com, ARMA 2 : DayZ (arma2dayz)

From what i read, u guys need to whitelist the server etc. So just letting u know the server is up but stuck on creating.. So yeah keep up the good work guys =)

Server ip: 188.165.193.218:2362

Pm u my account name =)

Server is great, was told I could not see disconnect/connect logs in game and have been asking for 3rd person cross hairs for 3 days now, so customer service is pretty lousy. May look for a better service soon if I can't get these guys to give me my 3rd person crosshairs. Ohh ya and also was told I could not change time on server for more daylight during evenings. If someone else can fix these for me, I would be willing to transfer over to their servers. PM me prices and details.

Hello' date='

Just to let you know Lee from Vilayer is working extremely hard to fix all DayZ server issues.

The issues are not the fault of Vilayer LTD but DayZ themselves.

There are updates going through and Lee is working closely.

Please be as patient as you can while he gets these issues resolved.

I'll respond when issues are resolved.

Johnny

[/quote']

Server is great' date=' was told I could not see disconnect/connect logs in game and have been asking for 3rd person cross hairs for 3 days now, so customer service is pretty lousy. May look for a better service soon if I can't get these guys to give me my 3rd person crosshairs. Ohh ya and also was told I could not change time on server for more daylight during evenings. If someone else can fix these for me, I would be willing to transfer over to their servers. PM me prices and details.

[/quote']

My server is running fine now. But is there any way to change the timezone? We don´t want to play at night all the time. I think it could be possible to put the "want another timezone" customers on the same machine and change the timezone.

We are looking into the issue. At this time, it will be difficult to change the time as we will have multiple servers with multiple owners on each box.

Johnny

We could move all those who want day light in GMT +1 /2 /3 to 1 box, change the time for that box = Profit! :)

I think we can find several server owners to help us with this:)

We are going to put more hardware nodes online.

People will then be able to select what time they would like on their service upon ordering :)

Problem solved.

Best Regards,

Lee

Can`t wait Lee!, any idea when this option will be available for people currently hosting a DAYZ server?

Thanks.

It's going to be a global aspect on things,

-5GMT for Europe

-5CST for USA

What do you customers think we should do?

Give me your responses in here.

Best Regards,

Lee

Hello guy's,

Vilayer has purchased a new DC in central europe with 1600 square feet of space.

We are provisioning new servers within this location, The servers will be as follows.

2 x Intel Xeon E5-2690 (3.80Ghz Turbo)

64gb DDR3 ECC 1600

2 x 60Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD Drives (Operating System Only)

2 x Barracuda ES.2 SAS 1TB Drives (Data Only)

2 x Gbit/s Ethernet (One Internal and One External)

Hardware Raid Controller ESB2-T, 2-port for RAID 0,1

These servers are very expensive and extremely high performance.

We will be moving all DayZ servers into the new Datacenter with the new hardware as we have seen a MASSIVE performance increase.

We are investing heavily into getting this game to run with ultra high performance.

You wont find this anywhere else, Once all servers have been moved you will receive an email .

Cheers Guys

Lee

Dear Lee,

Let`s see, GMT +5 right? So it will be light on our servers (GMT+1) for a few more hours..for us that would be more then sufficient :)