johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

You will lose everything as it does not communicate with the DayZ hive on this package.

I understand it, like I previously said I wouldn't mind losing everything if we move to Lingor, I simply do not want to order another server.

I understand it, like I previously said I wouldn't mind losing everything if we move to Lingor, I simply do not want to order another server.

i think you'll find they have just announced a package offering exactly that.

i think you'll find they have just announced a package offering exactly that.

Link? :)

Unfotunately that is not the case, Lingor is basically a mod on top of DayZ, its just not possible to offer a "map" change facility in the way most people think of it.

Hi if this is the case why are you now offering new customers Both maps on ther server, with a automated process to change the map on your server?

i dont see the option on my server to do this via an automated option.

Been a customer for months now. I asked for a switch from my DayZ to a Lingor server, which was no problem. I now have the option in ACP, but after switching between mods every client is stuck on loading :(

Guess you guys are working on it? :)

Thanks.

I had the same problem with my server. Open up and ticket and they will fix it asap, took maybe 30mins for me if it was that long. Apparently something messed up during the installation or whatever.

Sigh...ACP not reachable (again) and server was stopped (again) without any reason.

EDIT: lol...put in a ticket about the issue. Their answer: "This is a known issue". No sh*t Sherlock! You would think the known issues would get fixed, eventually.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Hey Vilayer guys i cant seem to log into the ACP and my server has been down since this mornibg. Also the server keeps stopping itself for some strange reason?

UK31

Simonh2 account name, cheers :)

Hey Vilayer guys i cant seem to log into the ACP and my server has been down since this mornibg. Also the server keeps stopping itself for some strange reason?

UK31

Simonh2 account name, cheers :)

Don't bother asking...they will give you some BS answer implying you did / changed something which made the server stop. I have like 5 answers from them in my support stating exactly that.

I'm not sure how stubborn they are but they will sell you any bs before admitting they have an actual problem on their end. Sick of it and totaly done with Vilayer. There are enough other providers out there.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Don't bother asking...they will give you some BS answer implying you did / changed something which made the server stop. I have like 5 answers from them in my support stating exactly that.

I'm not sure how stubborn they are but they will sell you any bs before admitting they have an actual problem on their end. Sick of it and totaly done with Vilayer. There are enough other providers out there.

I normally go on their TS channel and speak to Lee but atm everyone is afk :(

Strange, they sort out my issues lightning fast!

Has anyone used the Lingor/Chenaruas Package yet? I have a ton of questions!

• Is the Chenaruas part connected to a private hive or "the" hive?
  • Will changing reset my IDs?
  • Do I have any extra tools for lingor? (Logs & files)
  • Is the VIlayer hive going to be connected to all other lingors? Or will I just have essentially a separate hive to everyone else?

Very excitied to try out lingor tonight, hopefully people are happy to come onto the server!

• Like 1

Only connected to other Lingor's that are part of the Vilayer Hive.

• Like 1

Never had any problems with this hosting company, any questions I have had they answered within the hour and upon asking for lingor to be added to my current server it was done in about 20 minutes. Working good, the only issue was the time wasn't setting correctly so I opened a ticket and 2 minutes later got a response and it was corrected.

Overall it has been a great experience with them, I can't speak for everyone but these guys have done a fantastic job for me.

The fact that they set up a Lingor hive is awesome as well, It saved me from losing some gear when I played the other day on someone else's server to test lingor and see if it was worth having and I was shocked when my stuff carried over.

Edited by blinkz

sigh Between myself and a friend, we have two servers with them. One newly purchased, one transferring from DayZ hive to theirs.

Servers are in Australia. We will admit to stupidly modifying config files which apparently caused the download to stall... but since then it's been 4 days for him, 3 days for me and we're still waiting on this.

I'm starting to regret ever leaving HFB Servers. No offense to them, but their one dayz support guy, Casey, obviously can't handle ALL of the servers. They need to bring in some help for him.

I'd even implore them to stop selling their Australian servers when they can't even get the current load set up.

Between being told the servers were in a location they most definitely were not (half way across the country!) and waiting over half a week for things to be set up despite claims of "Instant set up"... I really have no faith left here for Vilayer. And I really don't think they care.

I asked for a refund several days ago and they offered to move me on to their own hive instead and into the package deal. I decided to stick by them, give them another chance, and it's backfiring on me. The question now is do I wait another day, and hope it comes (and if it doesn't, then it's the weekend and there goes two more days with no communication) or do I take my money right back to HFB now? I'd rather an international server over no server at all.

Edited by AU23_Admin

I'm not convinced that BattleEye is working correctly on their custom hive servers. The amount of hackers that have hit our private hive server in the past 24 hours has been ridiculous and it just seems to be people teleporting everyone on the map to a specific area on the map and 20ft in the air (they succeeded without BattleEye kicking them)

There is nothing in any of the log files, however on our normal hive server people have been constantly trying to do it and they are getting kicked. Both servers have exactly the same config.

Edited by Homer-Simpson

Don't go with Vilayer.

Check out HFB Servers. Definitely better.

Australia has problems with the packages, HFB don't even offer Australian servers, nor have they ever. We've offered to move you to Seattle and give you a 50% discount. Australia is not a reflection on the rest of the network. We even gave you a refund.

Edited by PersonalJ
  • Like 1

Is it just me or is the control panel down? I can't seem to connect. (Main site works great.)

Is it just me or is the control panel down? I can't seem to connect. (Main site works great.)

It loads fine for me and has been. Please open a ticket if you still cannot load the panel.

Edited by PersonalJ