johndstill@gmail.com

**Awesome Server Host**New Timchanging feature & Pre-whitelisted | VILAYER

What I find to be really weird, is that we've set automatic restarts at 02:00, 06:00, 12:00 and 18:00. We can see from the logs that it thinks the reboot is at 02:00, but from emperical evidence we find that the 02:00 reboot (we think) actually reboots at around 00:30 local time. How the hell can it reboot at 00:30? With timezones a reboot on the whole hour could/would make sense. So 01:00, or 03:00, but not half past something. This is unless the time on the server is way off, but of course we cannot check that...

Also the time you set using the time changer seems to have little to no bearing on the actual time you get when you restart the server....

Anyone else having problems with ACP at the moment? It's very slow to log in and then clicking "Game services" does nothing.

What I find to be really weird, is that we've set automatic restarts at 02:00, 06:00, 12:00 and 18:00. We can see from the logs that it thinks the reboot is at 02:00, but from emperical evidence we find that the 02:00 reboot (we think) actually reboots at around 00:30 local time. How the hell can it reboot at 00:30? With timezones a reboot on the whole hour could/would make sense. So 01:00, or 03:00, but not half past something. This is unless the time on the server is way off, but of course we cannot check that...

Same here, I have my timezone set to -6 in the control panel. Which is the exact time zone I am in but my server reports an hour behind my actual time. It was right on with my local time until a few days ago when server restarted and when I logged in the time was off by like 6 hours. So I went in to control panel to change it and it won't go back to what it was.

FFS I am actually starting to get fed up with this ACP crap day in day out. At least every couple of days it starts to bug out and has been for two weeks allready. They keep telling about migrating / using SAN to fix the issues. Thought they did it allready? But now this again.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Vilayer are terrible, weird first post I know but I have to tell you guys I parted with my cash a couple of days ago and still don't have anything close to a working server yet. Spoke to Lee on their TS3 Channel who explained they were having some issues at the minute, that's all well and good, but to have no correspondence regarding this is disgusting and quite frankly I don't feel as though Vilayer deserves my business.

So, I just noticed this:

It's 00:30 AM local time (CET). The server resets and says the server started at 05:00 PM. So, with a lot of calculations I could schedule restarts at the right moment for CET, but please do something about this. Run a NTP client to update the server time to CET (Luxembourg time) so 5PM is actually 5 PM. It also seems to be running a day behind.

Hey Guys,

You've probably seen me around, I go by Johnny in game. I know there have been many people really interested in hosting servers. Well the CQF has partnered up with Vilayer Server hosting. I can almost guarantee you cannot beat the prices of this company! The Owner has agreed to lower prices just for DayZ because of the mods quality!!

http://www.vilayer.c...forumbanner.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: At this time, due to a high volume of orders and new DayZ restrictions on Server Hosts, instant setup will not be guaranteed! Setup will usually take less than 3-4 hours (better than many other hosters)

Data-Centers

Want your server near where you live? They have it!:

• New York
  • Pennsylvania
  • London
  • Luxembourg
  • Paris
  • Berlin
  • Texas
  • Seattle
  • Most other major data-centers

We have also just purchased more hardware for our WEST COAST locations! We have also added both Texas and Los Angeles to our service areas!!!

Hardware for less!!!

When you choose your location you have many different hardware options that you can choose from so that you meet your server hosting needs! These servers are blazing fast at incredibly low prices with NO SETUP FEE!

Like having game servers without sacrificing the size of your wallet? Stop on by so that you can get your own badass Zombie Killing action server!

This just in!

Slotted game servers are available for only $1.25 a slot

These are some of the many features of slotted servers

• Full FTP Access w/ FTP Manager
  • Full Control (No Desktop manager)
  • Command Line Manager
  • File Manager
  • Config Manager
  • Time Changing Feature
  • Automatically Whitelisted!!!!

We offer so much more at:

http://www.vilayer.com/

ATTENTION!!!

We have just added a timechanging feature (in beta) for people to be able to customize their time settings (1 time per 24 hours)!!!! We are the only host to do this for slotted servers!!!!

Also all Vilayer DayZ servers are automatically whitelisted

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!

Johnny

I ordered from vilayer YESTERDAY and still dont have a server.

I ordered on August 7th and still have no server, I can't even see my order on the site anymore but the money I sent out via paypal is gone from my account.

Im not overly concerned about it with all the hacking that is going on but I would love some sort of courtesy email saying they were having issues getting servers up an running and giving me a status update on mine.

How long is it going to take for the hotfix to become available?

I too have recently ordered a new server from Vilayer. I've yet to even receive the confirmation email over 24 hours down the line.

I too have recently ordered a new server from Vilayer. I've yet to even receive the confirmation email over 24 hours down the line.

I highly suggest you contact Lee on Team speak 3.

The new Sydney, Australia location is online for game servers.

Edited by PersonalJ

ACP is down for me, and i really need it! :)

Anyone else or just local problem?

/edit : never mind.

Edited by Huey

The vilayer summer sale is live!

Use promo code 25%offgs

DayZ servers starting from .75 a slot or roughly 92 cents per slot.

This is a recurring discount as well.

Edited by PersonalJ

The vilayer summer sale is live!

Use promo code 25%offgs

DayZ servers starting from .75 a slot or roughly 92 cents per slot.

This is a recurring discount as well.

How can I use this promo code as an actual customer? Already have a server, and paid quite a bit more, a discount would be nice. :)

My server got setup in under an hour, installed and such but now I just have to wait for that damn instance ID hope the DayZ team will send it out quickly.. Right now the instance ID just says "readme".