Sign in to follow this  
Skyl1n3

Are you freakin' KIDDING me?!

Just been killed by sarkasm0 on Sabre Recon when there was only ME and HIM on it, I mean what are the odds... 225sqkm and he just HAPPENS to be in the same place camping to snipe me?!

What f*cking fun this game is turning out to be, what's the point in having Military loot sites if they're just going to be f*cking campers set up around them?!

FFS!!

P.S In before "Huurrrr butt-hurt derrr"

Butt Hurt. Think about it. In a zombie waste land don't you think there will be somepeople that find hunting people and taking their shit a bit more succulent of a choice versus surviving and looting every thing they come around and risk themselves? Shit happens. You got shot. You will respawn. The game goes on.

8QqAt.jpg

OMG Stop... plllleeease for all that is Holy and pure use another picture -.- I know you have better in your backpack... *goes rummaging*

• Like 1

You were at those same military places in a 2 man server. You're criticizing a guy who was doing the same thing you were..... Trying to PVE in the PVP zones.

get some friends and stop being butthurt. you need to raid the military sites with a group and always have a sniper of your own.....people need to stop getting butthurt about snipers. there is like 50 new forums about snipers every day.

OMG Stop... plllleeease for all that is Holy and pure use another picture -.- I know you have better in your backpack... *goes rummaging*

It's just the quintessential "I dunno that's just Day Z" image right now. But I'll stop. You're the first complaint.

P.S In before "Huurrrr butt-hurt derrr"

It's funny how people think adding a sentence like this somehow makes their post less retarded or less of a butthurt whine.

Weh-wah...

I've been to the barracks so many times, in so many servers with tons of players to few at a time. I have only died once around the NW Airfield and have never ever had a problem.

Wah

You Are Dead

Yeah i know how you feel. I was in the Barracks at the NWAF. Looted an M4 and was headed out. Walking out shot at a zed right outside stepped a lil further to finish him off and then just dead. Heard no shot or nothing. Now there was more then one guy on the server. Around 6 or so. Still the odds very low. So i respawn cuz i died of course. And im in wilderness, so i jump out and back in and drop to the floor with the sand timer, dont know what that means. So yeah back at it.

Just because you called it before it could be said, it doesn't make it any less true. You can't keep letting your emotionas get the better of you if you're gonna continue with such an unforgiving game.

You hopped to a low population server in an attempt to dodge competition over a high risk zone and got killed anyway. Tough. Nobody is entitled to immunity. And this is certainly not the kind of game where camping is foul play. To say so would be on the same level as thinking there is anything wrong with "hard-scoping" on CoD.

Infact, it doesn't even sound like you could know for sure if it was someone sitting there all day or if it was someone with the exact same idea as you.

Yeah i know how you feel. I was in the Barracks at the NWAF. Looted an M4 and was headed out. Walking out shot at a zed right outside stepped a lil further to finish him off and then just dead. Heard no shot or nothing. Now there was more then one guy on the server. Around 6 or so. Still the odds very low. So i respawn cuz i died of course. And im in wilderness, so i jump out and back in and drop to the floor with the sand timer, don't know what that means. So yeah back at it.

Come on people. Me and three friends were on a sever with five people (you do the math) and we happen to run into both the other players at the NEAF. Ya it's a huge map and ya the odds yada yada but, think about it, players tend to do the same old runs all the time. Stary, NWAF, NEAF, Cherno and Electro. Kinda lowers the odds quite a bit. If you want longevity in this mod AVOID THESE AREAS ALONG WITH MILITARY SITES>.

Having said that, proper or at least prudent recon of an area always is advised. I can't tell you how many Bush Wookies I've popped just by waiting for them to get bored and move from cover.

Come on people. Me and three friends were on a sever with five people (you do the math) and we happen to run into both the other players at the NEAF. Ya it's a huge map and ya the odds yada yada but, think about it, players tend to do the same old runs all the time. Stary, NWAF, NEAF, Cherno and Electro. Kinda lowers the odds quite a bit. If you want longevity in this mod AVOID THESE AREAS ALONG WITH MILITARY SITES>.

Having said that, proper or at least prudent recon of an area always is advised. I can't tell you how many Bush Wookies I've popped just by waiting for them to get bored and move from cover.

Should have done this last night. Me and a friend on a low pop server looking for some fun, run through NWAF as he goes to the control towering(mind you he didnt tell me he was doing this) no noise no nothing, just dead. I move to the northern barracks and listen. Im in a guillie, silenced m4 and m9, so I was ready for the hunt. Heard him down a few more guys trying to loot my friends body.

We should have waited for other players to show up and see what happened before we just went in.

If you want to avoid people at the NWAF, join a high population server.... lol. People are scared shittless to show their faces there. My friends and I have joined high 40+ man servers before at the airfields looking for pvp and no one shows up ever. The only people you get at the airfields on high population servers are the new players who venture there for the first time and don't know better. Everyone else strictly joins the <10 man servers so they can get the good loot without the risk.

I value server-hopper snipers above, dedicated dayZ medics.

The other night me and my friend were scouring the edge of the map for camps on a motorcycle. There were 8 people on the server total. We ran into 6 of them setting up a camp. We killed 3 and my friend died. I made a clean getaway.

You all sound like a bunch of moronic bandits to me.

Being a PVE hero in dayz is pointless. What do you expect to do after you have your loot? Go raid a barn of zombies......

If it wasn't for enemy players/glitches, I would never die. The PVE in this game is laughably easy. Even if you don't agree with KoS, there are a few places that are well known for being KoS pvp zones; aka anywhere with military stuff and it's your own fault if you don't proceed with caution.

Edited by jmido8

I have had this kind of thing happen to me a couple times and it's lolz. A good tip to keep in mind is, look for zombies in areas that you aren't in yet. Example, at the NEAF, look for zombs on the other side (too far for you to spawn them) and if there are some, there's somebody else near them.