Sign in to follow this  
outlawxxable

Dayz is not that amazing?

What do people see in Dayz??? I have fun playing and stuff but all I do is get a gun and shoot everyone with my friend in cherno/electro.

Some people seem to think this is the most amazing thing ever but I don't see anything thats really that new?

This is not the epic zombie survival mod people think it is. (zombies are very little threat and are just in the way)

So I would like to know what do you!!! yes you!! people of Dayz see in this mod?

hurrrrduuur?

What do people see in Dayz??? I have fun playing and stuff but all I do is get a gun and shoot everyone with my friend in cherno/electro.

You get out of it what you put into it.

Here's your problem.

why is that my problem? thats how I choose to play? This is a sanbox and according to the amazing forum people I can play that way.

Play it like a dickhead/cuntbag, and of course it will seem like nothing new.

Why don't you try that shit in real life and see what happens?

~Sol

• Like 1

For me, it's because the map is imense and the game is very realistic. Most zombie games baby you around but this one is unique... it gets absolutely annoying at times but it's addicting.

Also, it's one of the only games with a realistic nightime.

Some people seem to think this is the most amazing thing ever but I don't see anything thats really that new?

This is not the epic zombie survival mod people think it is. (zombies are very little threat and are just in the way)

So I would like to know what do you!!! yes you!! people of Dayz see in this mod?

hurrrrduuur?

They see me trollin'!!!!!

why is that my problem? thats how I choose to play? This is a sanbox and according to the amazing forum people I can play that way.

Of course you can, but it won't get amazing just because you're being a noob bandit.
  • Like 1

For me, it's because the map is imense and the game is very realistic. Most zombie games baby you around but this one is unique... it gets absolutely annoying at times but it's addicting.

Also, it's one of the only games with a realistic nightime.

Thank you for being the only one who answered my question

~Sol

What does real life have anything to do with this? It's a game? I don't want to shoot people in real life for no reason?

Your post kind of says it all. If that's all you do no wonder you don't appreciate what's on offer. You could make the argument that there have been other games that have attempted similar projects and that this is, for many reasons the one that will raise awareness for the genre. But your argument is void as your not playing DayZ may as well be playing cod. Your staying within a mile of spawn and trying to pvp. If that's all your doing you can do it in another game that is geared towards that game style. Of course you don't appreciate what DayZ has to offer, you probably couldn't appreciate what ArmA has to offer.

Thank you for being the only one who answered my question

I answered your question too. If you have a problem with my answer the problem isn't the answer itself. ;)

"I play this game like a million other fps games and then complain that, to me, it seems the same as a million other fps games. Then bitch at people who say that is the reason I don't get it"

wp op. head -> ass.

Your post kind of says it all. If that's all you do no wonder you don't appreciate what's on offer. You could make the argument that there have been other games that have attempted similar projects and that this is, for many reasons the one that will raise awareness for the genre. But your argument is void as your not playing DayZ may as well be playing cod. Your staying within a mile of spawn and trying to pvp. If that's all your doing you can do it in another game that is geared towards that game style. Of course you don't appreciate what DayZ has to offer, you probably couldn't appreciate what ArmA has to offer.

I play arma a lot though... also when I first played Dayz I tried suriving I got to 11 days and realised theres no point In suriving because I gain nothing and just sit around and worry

You get out of it what you put into it.

Exactly this. There are a ton of things to discover. Play with friends.

I play arma a lot though... also when I first played Dayz I tried suriving I got to 11 days and realised theres no point In suriving because I gain nothing and just sit around and worry

Then it is not a game for you. It is a Survival mod. :( . I'm sure there are other games out there left to enjoy!

if that's the way you play, then it isn't fun. that isn't a fun way to play, moron. actually doing something other than point-shoot is fun. build a car. loot. explore.

I answered your question too. If you have a problem with my answer the problem isn't the answer itself. ;)

Sorry, I guess you did answer my question lol. Kinda just skipper over it.

Edited by outlawxxable

~Sol

Wait a sec your the guy who boasted about sniping ppl on eleckto/cherno hill... 'come at me bro' i believe you spouted at one point.

Oh the humanity!

:P

NOTE: This is my guide on how to play DayZ the "right" way

So I now have a DMR with about 20 mags...

I'm going to sit on the hill in a tree for the next 10 hours and shoot anyone I see, regardless.

I hope you enjoy playing DayZ.

~Sol

Don't take advise from this man!

• Like 1

What does real life have anything to do with this? It's a game? I don't want to shoot people in real life for no reason?

And therein lies the problem with trying to make a game "realistic".

If you want people to BEHAVE realistically, it sadly has to be artifically controlled since kids these days seem to think it's perfectly OK to be a total CUNT to people they aren't standing face to face with. You don't seem to understand that, there is still a real person on the receiving end of your "boredom" and the implications of such behaviour has the same impact as spitting in their face.

I don't expect you to understand though... I was around way before the internet, so this "it's just the internet" bullshit is exactly that.... bullshit.

~Sol

• Like 2

And most people wouldn't shoot someone for no reason. However, here in a zombie apocolypse world, there are plenty reasons to shoot someone.. even on site. You run into a guy who's also holding a gun, you're in the middle of nowhere, and he just might be starving to death. What do you think HE will do? Try to immerse yourself into a situation like that. Don't you think you would just shoot him then?

Also, how can you ask what people see in the game when you haven't even played the game to its full extent? There's plenty more than just sitting in the city shooting people... as enjoying as that can be sometimes. Take a trip up to Stary and the NWAF with a good set of gear.. the chances of you getting randomly killed or running into a gunfight gets you nervous, or even scared. The game CAN play with your emotions. You just have to let it. That is why I think this game is truly amazing.

And therein lies the problem with trying to make a game "realistic".

If you want people to BEHAVE realistically, it sadly has to be artifically controlled since kids these days seem to think it's perfectly OK to be a total CUNT to people they aren't standing face to face with. You don't seem to understand that, there is still a real person on the receiving end of your "boredom" and the implications of such behaviour has the same impact as spitting in their face.

I don't expect you to understand though... I was around way before the internet, so this "it's just the internet" bullshit is exactly that.... bullshit.

~Sol

I have to say this post is amazing

• Like 1

I have to say this post is amazing

Pity it will be shot down by a bunch of flaming douchenozzles...

~Sol