Sign in to follow this  
boxy0127

Get rid of respawn button EVEN IN RECRUIT

I was strolling along with my DMR, G17 and M4A3 CCO when this annoying graphical glitch happened and my ALICE Pack looked greyish and my head disappeared, also my head was invisible and there was an FPS drop to about 1. The only way to fix this is to abort and restart the game. Now this is what pissed me off: i was hovering over the abort button and clicked just as the 1 FPS mouse cursor went onto respawn. I died. Please forgive me for my rage as the gear took so much time and patience to get.

I was strolling along with my DMR, G17 and M4A3 CCO when this annoying graphical glitch happened and my ALICE Pack looked greyish and my head disappeared, also my head was invisible and there was an FPS drop to about 1. The only way to fix this is to abort and restart the game. Now this is what pissed me off: i was hovering over the abort button and clicked just as the 1 FPS mouse cursor went onto respawn. I died. Please forgive me for my rage as the gear took so much time and patience to get.

Either you're delusional or you are not playing the same game we are, this has been fixed like a week ago.

Either you're delusional or you are not playing the same game we are, this has been fixed like a week ago.

He may have not updated. Fancy that O.O