Sol (DayZ)

Why the "HIVE" won't work until we have some stability

Okay.

~Sol

You're so clever.

This happens on like, every board I've been on for the last 15 years.

I'm glad you hate it... it means I win :)

Deal with it.

So I've been messing around on a private server, and apart from the usual DayZ bugs and unreliable MySQL data trafficking... I have to say I'm enjoying not being skiddied. No more carpet bombing, teleporting, or insta-death. I can finally enjoy the game, though I do miss the bandits :/ For me right now though, I'm happy enough with that trade-off... who knows I might invite some of you bandit types to play, just to liven things up a bit.

~Sol

He makes a good point, time for this mod to go private , nothing is getting fixed anyways and standalone is on its way

You're so clever.

This happens on like, every board I've been on for the last 15 years.

I'm glad you hate it... it means I win :)

Deal with it.

So I've been messing around on a private server, and apart from the usual DayZ bugs and unreliable MySQL data trafficking... I have to say I'm enjoying not being skiddied. No more carpet bombing, teleporting, or insta-death. I can finally enjoy the game, though I do miss the bandits :/ For me right now though, I'm happy enough with that trade-off... who knows I might invite some of you bandit types to play, just to liven things up a bit.

~Sol

Ain't even mad.

~Sol

you must be angry sol for this thread to make it to 4 pages.. no one cares that you dont like the game, stop trying to prove your case to people who simply dont care or see your view.. by doing this you're only opening pandoras box you dont like the game then stop playing, its a very simple solution..

Edited by (AOW) Matt

you must be angry sol for this thread to make it to 4 pages.. no one cares that you dont like the game, stop trying to prove your case to people who simply dont care or see your view.. by doing this you're only opening pandoras box you dont like the game then stop playing, its a very simple solution..

Private servers are winning over the HIVE already.

The games has lost over 400k unique players to private servers, or outright quitting.

In case you haven't noticed, I was offering means and suggestions for people who (like me) still WANT to enjoy the game, but it has been made near impossible by idiots with a "my dick is bigger than yours" and "QQ" attitudes.

Where did I say I don't like the game, by the way? I think you need to take the cocks out of your eyes and L2READ.

~Sol