Bludy

''North'' is more dangerous than towns

After a lot of time spent playing, i had a lot of adventures in the north, more than my first times like a noob, just wandering near cherno or elektro.

i found that when you are in one of the big towns, you die by campers or noobs, but a medium player doesn't shoot you on sight, even if you are both armed and geared or looting the same place.

the north otherwise, always feels like a war zone:

you are aware, or try, of players in the long distance;

you approach villages or hotspots with a lot of attention to signs of others;

you can find camps or groups of players;

you feel more paranoid because of the gear getting really good ( and you know that the same is also for the others);

so when you are up there, you get engaged from far away or get ambushed, and the direct chat can't really save you, you barely can say a word or see your ''opponent'' and when the guns are talking you can't simply turn away (except for the dcing pussies).

when did you say: <<friendly?>> in the north last time?

and you clans? the strenght of the number shouldn't make you hold your fire for a while?

Its the north, people are on edge with the winter comin

• Like 1

when did you say: <<friendly?>> in the north last time?

I don't do this anymore since I'm usually the one ambushing (i love night time servers). But just about 10 minutes ago I shot at someone close range and he actually surrendered, never saw that happen before. Of course our group still robbed him for his medical supplies but he could walk away with his guns and tools.

Surrendering or typing "friendly" doesn't help you in all cases though, I shot three guys before that one. Like many others I shoot first anyway and chances are you are dead before you can type anything.

Edited by daskleineviech
  • Like 1

meh, I think Cherno and Elektro are way more dangerous

players that have taken the time to travel up north tend to be a little more 'serious'. that can be a good or a bad thing, but chances are you won't run into a noob that's gonna chase you around with an ax in the NW airfield

I am the wind in the trees.

The silent killer by night.

I never go to Cherno or Elektro.

I always head for outlying towns and northbound. The only thing that annoys me is how hard it is to find morphine outside of them because no hospitals.

I love the North. It's full of tents and vehicles just waiting to be raided.

Besides, you can get shot anywhere, North or South.

I never go to Cherno or Elektro.

I always head for outlying towns and northbound. The only thing that annoys me is how hard it is to find morphine outside of them because no hospitals.

And that's the reason everyone gets killed on sight, especially those coming up from Cherno or Elektro. If they don't have a better weapon or some ammo, they thend to have morphine, bloodbags or even antibiotics. In the south you get killed for your fancy backpack or any non-shitty weapon, in the north you get killed for medicine.

danskleineviech, you know what you say. great answers so far by everyone..nice!