Sign in to follow this  
M8EO

How many shots to kill with a sniper?

Hello people,

I've had a sniper for a while now (CZ 550), but I've only started using it on players recently.

Just now i was at the NW Airfield when i saw someone crawling along, i shot him and i saw he was bleeding, but wasn't going down, so i shot him again... and again. After the 3rd shot he stopped moving and it said he was killed.

I was just wondering how many shots it takes to kill, or whether i should shoot once and let him bleed - just looking for some PVP sniping tips!

2 shot body / 1 shot head from all but the M107 and the AS50. Sometimes a player can die but due to lag they might live a few seconds longer, sometimes long enough to kill you as well.

• Like 1

Ah alright then - maybe the 3rd shot was just a bit of overkill.

Just wondering, but when someone gets shot, does their blood level drop to a certain amount instantly then continue bleeding, or does it just bleed really fast? Like is blood levels a type of HP bar?

Ah alright then - maybe the 3rd shot was just a bit of overkill.

Just wondering, but when someone gets shot, does their blood level drop to a certain amount instantly then continue bleeding, or does it just bleed really fast? Like is blood levels a type of HP bar?

Yes their blood level drops to a specific level and they continue to bleed out until they bandage and they can possibly go into shock and pass out.

CRUSADER

Unless it's an anti-material rifle 2 shots minimum, just to be sure. I got shot on NW airfield once and the guy didn't notice me getting up, bandaging myself and injecting morphine, and I killed him afterwards. Even if the guy is lying on the floor, he can still get up and open fire, so make sure he's dead.

it takesa single large drop then bleed out, depending on the and hit location of the first hit can increase or decrease the rate they bleed

what server was this on? that may have been me lol

Ok thanks - now I understand! :D

what server was this on? that may have been me lol

His name was something like Danillo - is that your ingame name? xD

2 shot body / 1 shot head from all but the M107 and the AS50. Sometimes a player can die but due to lag they might live a few seconds longer, sometimes long enough to kill you as well.

Or DC ....

Aim for the head op 1 shot 1 kill it's that simple no matter what sniper rifle you use B)

Well obviously a headshot is better, but much much harder to hit, Add a guy sprinting around in circles, and its nearly impossible to score a headset w/o insane skills or luck :)

I shot a bandit in the head with the M24. No one hit kill. Not even a kill after shooting him in the chest. He ended up taunting me, and I killed us both with a grenade.

• Like 1

CZ would kill in two hits, if you hit all in the legs it might take 3, don't know exactly what damage mod those shots have, but I'm pretty sure they do less as I've seen people live through .50 CAL hits and it's the only thing I can think of.

Ok then thanks a lot everyone :)