Sign in to follow this  
xkillfeedx

Blood question

So i just started my dayZ and joined a server and a guy started to shoot my right away i shot back at him. i was losing blood with a broken leg, so i hid and aborted. I have about 4500 blood left and i was wondering how much blood i lose a second and if i will make it through a 5 minute knockout, thanks

If ou DC while bleeding, you may enter a forced knockout, which take ages and you are going to die, yeah.

Depends, sometimes I lose 60 blood per tick and sometimes I lose 600 blood per tick.

Regardless, I doubt you'll make it through a 5 minute timer.

If you got shot, you probably have "shock" which will give you a 5 minutes unconscious timer to bleed out in. This is to prevent people d/cing to avoid combat.

I'm not sure how bleeding works exactly, but I have had some bleeds go a lot faster than others, so I cannot predict how much time you have to bleed out.

I think it may work in a stacked nature, like taking multiple attacks and bleeding from multiple wounds. I really don't know though.

Most often I lose about 1k blood during the process of bandaging.

Mandatory chastisement about Aborting out of a fight. You got shot at, learn to live with it.

But anywho, You'll die if you don't get lucky and have a medic standing by when you log in. I'm pretty sure that bleeding increases as you lose blood.

left barracks

We use cardinal directions in Arma. Left doesn't mean much when people could be oriented in any possible way.

You just started playing and you are on the NW airfield? WTF?

You just started playing and you are on the NW airfield? WTF?

It's only a 15 minute jog from the beach, maybe less. Maybe he did his research on where to gear up before playing.

Hmmn, tell you what, if you're new as you say, I'll go rescue you. PM me your server of choice

i said i just started my dayZ not started playing dayz :D sorry for the confusion.

Oh. No save for you then, because you F4'd and knew better. Was going to be understanding ;]

Good luck

Edited by Caz

Honestly, I'd like to help, but you didn't post a server either.

Sorry, I'm in the south.

Edited by Fraggle