Sign in to follow this  
Hibbins

Hackers is taking over DayZ

Hi!

Ok, so me and my friends played on UK 02 and just got a good camp up with two cars to get us all around and some heli crash site weapons in our tents such as L85 with thermal and 50 cal sniper rifles. About 30 minutes ago we were taking our car to go on an adventure, when two hackers decided to visit us. So they started shooting at us, their aim wasn't that good so we managed to shoot back at them hitting both of them about 40 times before we died. Of course they didn't die.. so we run back to our camp. When we get back they are still there, explosions is surronding us and trees are falling. So we try to sneak around them in a REALLY wide circle but it seemed as they were able to see us as some kind of radar hack. So they ran around not a care in the world, pinpointed all of us and shot us all again. So here we gave up since they can see us wherever we are (probably how they find us in the first place) and they were invincible. We think the hackers names were Ses and Friendly.

It's a shame that DayZ is being so infected with theese hackers that are just ruining the game for other people that actually wanna play this great game. I will most likely not play DayZ on a serious level anymore since there is just not worth all the time we put in to just get some hackers destroy it all because they are bored. The hackers are popping up more and more you see hacker videos everywhere on youtube now a days and it's because it is just too damn easy too hack this game since it's based on the arma engine. Just a few changes in some scripts and it's christmas time for the bored assholes.

I just hope that this will get fixed really soon because it's a great game and a real shame that theese people gets to ruin it for everyone, because it is currently un-playable with theese hackers. Otherwise we just have to hope that WarZ will be a good substitute to this game.

Thanks! -Hibbins

Edited by Hibbins
  • Like 2

Yay lets create more hacker threads because they arent already like 100+

Maybe someone will listen eventually and people won't have to keep doing it.

Just because you get fed shit for breakfast doesn't mean you have to like it, mate.

~Sol

• Like 2

Maybe someone will listen eventually and people won't have to keep doing it.

Just because you get fed shit for breakfast doesn't mean you have to like it, mate.

~Sol

We have already listened, countless times. What is the community supposed to do fix it? Obviously Rocket has read all the 100's of hacker posts and is working on it right now. Patience is a virtue. This is a broken game that's why it's in alpha.

• Like 2

OH lord, I hate posting on these forums because of how immature a lot of these folks are but...

MAYBE, if Rocket would make an official post on the hacking issue we could put htis to rest?

If he cant do anything about the hacking, why not post something?

If he CAN do something about the hacking what woul dit hurt to post something?

Seriously wouldnt hurt the guy to talk to the community a little more.

• Like 3

For all of you that says that they have had enough of all theese threads, just don't click on it then. I will still share this as it's something that needs to be looked at and without feedback how can it be improved. This is a forum if you think my post is so bad maybe you are in the wrong place.

If we keep posting our bad experiences they have to listen sometime.

• Like 2

We have already listened, countless times. What is the community supposed to do fix it? Obviously Rocket has read all the 100's of hacker posts and is working on it right now. Patience is a virtue. This is a broken game that's why it's in alpha.

I'm not talking about the community, I'm talking about the devs. They never reply to any of this shit... even a simple reply of compassion would do wonders. Instead, they brush it off with "oh we can't do anything so suck it up?" Yeah... that's professional.

Also alpha doesn't mean it HAS to be broken... that's not a prerequisite for alpha. My game is in alpha too... it's not broken as fuck. There are missing features, sure... but at least the shit that's in our game so far actually works.

~Sol

• Like 1

Yay lets create more hacker threads because they arent already like 100+

And I hope there's 100 more until its fixed or at least acknowledged.

So..... STFU

• Like 3

Weird avatar for an OP talking about hacking...

Welcome to last week Op.

And I hope there's 100 more until its fixed or at least acknowledged.

So..... STFU

It won't get fixed sooner just because you create tons of threads instead of reporting it.

Retards.

Weird avatar for an OP talking about hacking...

Haha so you see a Guy Fawkes mask and that automatically makes me a hacker, ridiculous. I understand that you are referring Anon's but just because you happend to like a movement for supporting net neutrality and internet freedom doesn't make you a hacker. Anonymous is not about hacking it is much bigger then that, the hacking is just to show that they are capable of it and that they do not put up with the shit the government is doing to the internet and it's users. They just fight back to keep internet a better place so you and all the other internet users still can watch youtube, read wikipedia and so on. If the government got free hands the whole internet would probably be censured, if hacking is the first thing that comes to mind when seeing a Guy Fawkes mask you my friend have probably watched the media and newspapers too much.

Please get your facts right, because your statement is absolutely ridiculous.

It's much more an Arma2 /BE flaw than a DayZ flaw. Pray the standalone (if that happens?) doesn't suffer the same issues.

What's the big deal? He is just reporting "bugs", and there are a lot of bugs.

Hacking isn't a bug.

And if you wan't to report something, this is the wrong place to do it.

This is the wrong place for 90% of posts made here.

Once we can play the game we will probably start talking about it again.

Why can't we play the game?

Logged into a server with :

M16 ACOG

M4A1 CCO

G17

Ghillie Suit

Range Finder

Night Vision

GPS

Spawned in the middle of nowhere and then suddenly fell from the sky to my death among shit load of death bodies.

Ah lovely. Back to the shore to start all again, to much fun!

Logged in a server got the message can't find SCAR cfg... logged out as quickly as I could ... :|

Logged into another server

34 is dead

43 is dead

49 is dead

etc etc

Killed the process on the loading screen via TM..

Still alive ... :D

Edited by Ankhenaten

Nearly got my M16 ACOG back. Mate managed to spawn back and get it only to lose it while he put it on the ground for me to pick up haha

Edited by Magzire866