Sign in to follow this  
peter-cl@hotmail.com

"Soldier Clothing"

So i found a package of "Soldier Clothing" is it legit? (found it in a large camp, they only had one)

I've tried browsing the forums, but i can't find a clear answer.

- Help please!

My friend found soldier clothing from a crashed heli. Unless a hacker put it around a crashed helicopter...seems legit. I always thought it was hacked, but I've seen otherwise yesterday

Legit, really?

What's it called in the database?

Well, I can't confirm shit. I just know my friend isn't a hacker and he found it at a heli crash. No proof or anything, but as far as I'm concerned it's fair game. I prefer the ghillie suit myself, but it seems pretty rare. Your call

Military clothing is totally different from camo clothing. Military suit even has the pot helmet, and the wiki and dayz database aren't 100% accurate. I heard it's a rare spawn.

Edited by Daddy'o
  • Like 1

I wish there were more clothing spawns in game, but that's a hack. You only have four options as a survivor, the narc, the cole train, the wookie, and the chick.

At the end of the day who cares if its a hacked item. You CAN NOT be banned for using a hacked item you picked up that you did not hack into the game yourself. If you kill a hacker and take his thermal as50 scope, its legit to use, and battle eye WILL NOT BAN you for using it, as long as you're not the hacker that spawned it.

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Read it, first bullet on top of the list.

For those incapable of clicking a link(seems to happen a lot on here)

"No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity."

• Like 1

At the end of the day who cares if its a hacked item. You CAN NOT be banned for using a hacked item you picked up that you did not hack into the game yourself. If you kill a hacker and take his thermal as50 scope, its legit to use, and battle eye WILL NOT BAN you for using it, as long as you're not the hacker that spawned it.

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Read it, first bullet on top of the list.

For those incapable of clicking a link(seems to happen a lot on here)

"No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity."

Yea, battleye won't. But rockets DayZ hive has surveillance for hacked items and suspicious item changes. How much and how obvious you have to be get a database ban I don't know, but they're definitely there.

EDIT: That's why the hackers use the hack that replaces peoples gear with all of the best items, nvgs, coyote bags, range finders, weapons etc... to hide themselves and mess around with the hive foul-play detection.

Edited by Daddy'o

Even rocket has said use of a hacked item will not result in a ban. It makes sense how you're saying it, but he's not going to ban you for using an item you didn't spawn in the game, hacked or not, you might just be that stupid and not realize it for all he knows. You probably know what you're doing, but to give a benefit of the doubt, he doesn't ban use of hacked stuff.

Even rocket has said use of a hacked item will not result in a ban. It makes sense how you're saying it, but he's not going to ban you for using an item you didn't spawn in the game, hacked or not, you might just be that stupid and not realize it for all he knows. You probably know what you're doing, but to give a benefit of the doubt, he doesn't ban use of hacked stuff.

Better find a quote saying he won't ban. A few months ago, he absolutely would, and did, ban players who used hacked in items. I don't see why that would have changed. If its not in the tables, leave it be.

Yesterday me and a friend was up camping on the big silos in cherno trying to kill snipers up there :) I then got sniped out of nowhere by an as-50. Later my friend managed to kill the sniper and got all his gear. I ran back to him and saw the scope on that as-50 at once. It was a TWS with thermal. As soon as i told him he threw it away since he didnt wanna used a cheat weapon. I picked it up to confirm, tried changing servers and it was still there. I threw it away after that and realized one more had spawned in my backpack lol. So i threw that away too and walked away. Crying a little inside since the as-50 is my fav sniper. Even if i wouldnt get banned for using it, it just felt wrong to do it. Maybe it was karma, cause later i found a m16 acog at the airfield ;D