Sign in to follow this  
masterbrain

New Fresh Dedicated 80 Slot Server Up Now US1967

Ah, 1967 Such a great year!

This server is a new fresh 80 slot server, ran on a high end dedicated box, ssd, and great connection! Come help me stress test it and maybe call it your home!

US1967 Found on all launchers. (ArmA2, Six Launcher, DayZCommander)

Come one! Come All!

And if you have ANY issues, please email me directly at Unknownprecedence@gmail.com

Note: This server gets raped like all the rest. Play at your own risk until I can get some decent coverage for kicking and banning hackers.

Edited by Master Brain
  • Like 5

How do you feel about overseas players?

cant get in jus stops at wait for host would help but cant sorry

This server is great so far, No lag no desyncs, Im having a blast.

If anyone is having any issues connecting, try using IP: 216.144.247.226 Port:2302

I also have made some friends from norway, gbr, germ, belgium and one guy from uk/london.

So I dont think he cares if overseas players are on xD

Server is great. ^_^

Edited by valador
  • Like 1

there are 2 helicopters ripping around tearing people apart...

there are 2 helicopters ripping around tearing people apart...

Ouch, Shoot back?

Server just got thunderdomed....can the host please do something about the hackers?

Having an issue finding this server with Commander. As in it's not listing for me. Even entering the ip:port in the favorites line gives me nothing.

th_nosrvr.jpg

th_nosrvr2.jpg

It does show up in the in game browser, though.

*Also not showing for me in Six Launcher. Gamespy issue I presume.

Edited by EliJRn

in the actual game I mean\

Didnt read your post too well I guess, but ya it doenst show up for me either. I just connect to whatever, back out and filter in game

Edited by skiim
  • Like 1

This just welcomes the hackers to your server :P

Well thanks to a screwed up gamespy/dayzcommander/six launcher the server doesnt show up on a public list.

Then thanks for a useless battleye, there is NO anti cheat detection for the servers and hackers do what they want anyways. So what is the point?

Server is down due to excessive hacking-battledome and mass teleportation. Makes the game unplayable.

Sorry for the inconvenience and deaths as I died too.

Ill bring it back up once I get more solid ways to block hackers/scripts.

If there are any current server admins who would be willing to give me a hand with this I would appreciate it.

Server is back up and running.

PLEASE BE AWARE THIS SERVER DOES HAVE 80 SLOTS BUT IS SUBJECT TO RESTARTS AT ANY TIME ESPECIALLY DURING A HACKER ATTACK.

IF A HACKER IS FOUND ON THE SERVER, PLEASE EMAIL Unknownprecedence@gmail.com

I WILL DO MY BEST TO REBOOT THE SERVER IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID PLAYER DEATHS AND SERVER DESTRUCTION!

Still looking for players to stress test our new server set up.

'Cons are running, some tools I pulled from this forum are also in use to help us identify and ban hackers.

We have 80 slot available usually but right now we are at 60 max for testing. Come help us out!

Server is back online. Sorry for the downtime. Was around 2 hours downtime. Shouldnt need to go down for a bit though.

Please enjoy playing! :D Please email unknownprecedence@gmail.com OR PM me here on the forums with any questions or concerns.

Had to roll back the server from 95660 as it was crashing the server. We are back on 95417, sorry for the inconvenience.

It is not being run by dev's.

Just a small bunch of people. Brain is actively digging through server logs and taking precautions against hackers but ultimately Battle Eye can only do so much.

Sadly server operators can only be reactive and not proactive to deal with the pests.

Thunder-domes are the new fad at the moment but please be patient and these will be dealt with soon enough.

• Like 1

Thunder domes, and another annoyances will merit an emergency server restart.

Of course other hacks such as mass nuke or mass teleport drop are unavoidable except by Alt-F4ing. Which I will not ban nor punish for Alt+F4ing in a hacker situation. (Unless abused)

I actively watch the server via RDP/RCon/BeC/and DayZ_Radar. Battleye may not be able to catch all hackers, but what it doesnt I attempt to.

I wouldnt see Devs running a server to be honest, but if you are looking for a polite active and monitored server US 1967 would be the place.

• Like 1

Servers over 50 slots seem to be a favorite target of the hackers. I had turned mine up to 75 yesterday and it was consistently attacked until I toned it back down to 50.

Can't see your server, probably already blacklisted for using dayz radar? (which is nothing else than a cheat)