Sign in to follow this  
jubeidok

Feature Request: Drag Dead Body

- The ability to drag a dead body to a safer place to loot

- Or drag it to a nice place to setup an ambush

- I believe the ACE mod already has this functionality and perhaps already in DayZ for wounded players?

[stretch Goal] - Allow the player dragging to be able to shoot with sidearm, low accuracy

• Like 2

You can drag unconscious bodies.. But dragging dead bodies would lead to abuse (AKA friends carrying the body away inb4 it gets looted by whoever killed you).

Hello there

I don't think abuse in that situation would happen unless i've misunderstood.

Dragging bodies to put in a kill zone might be a fun tactic.

rgds

LoK

Hello there

I don't think abuse in that situation would happen unless i've misunderstood.

Dragging bodies to put in a kill zone might be a fun tactic.

rgds

LoK

I got your idea. Your specific idea is something that can be done, sure. It'll be fun.

But I'm not talking about what you'll do, I'm talking about what exploiters will do. If their friend dies, they will grab the body and hide it somewhere or run towards him so the person who killed him won't be able to loot it or hide it.

I got your idea. Your specific idea is something that can be done, sure. It'll be fun.

But I'm not talking about what you'll do, I'm talking about what exploiters will do. If their friend dies, they will grab the body and hide it somewhere or run towards him so the person who killed him won't be able to loot it or hide it.

?

So? Would you not do that in real life? I would. I wouldn't want a killer to become re-armed with possibly better guns or more ammo for his gun.

?

So? Would you not do that in real life? I would. I wouldn't want a killer to become re-armed with possibly better guns or more ammo for his gun.

I'm not talking about what me or other people would do in real life.

This is a game, and people do respawn. I'm talking about in what ways people will abuse this mechanic ingame.

This is a game, and people do respawn. I'm talking about in what ways people will abuse this mechanic ingame.

I realize it's not real life, but this game is trying to portray realism. Henceforth! This would not be a problem.

How on earth can you think that carrying your friend's body to cover after he dies is exploiting a mechanic?

Edited by Uuni

Looks like its nice to have friends out there in this cruel world.

Sry if im ruining it for you but isnt what friends are for?To help eachothers in any way....

I see only benefits here, except for the guy with the sniper who is camping.

• Like 1

I totally support it, there are no Cons on this suggestion, only Benefits, and will increase the realism in a Post-Apocalyptic world scenario

You sir are a fool, because to going out there and drag that body makes you vulnerable to being killed in the first place!

just wanted to suggest this very feature. it's a must have in this game. very, very important.

You can drag unconscious bodies.. But dragging dead bodies would lead to abuse (AKA friends carrying the body away inb4 it gets looted by whoever killed you).

So what? If you want to do this you should be able to. I hope to see this idea getting implemented.