Avoiding Players

Killing Players

Being a Sniper

Building Forts

Hunting Bandits

NW Airfield

Fixing Up Vehicles

Helping New Players

The greatest challenge I have found in the game, is to help a fresh spawn stranger get supplies in Cherno or Electro. They are magnets for death and I quite enjoy killing everything and everyone that comes after them.

Where do you find your greatest challenge? What goals have you set for yourself?

Edited by Taggert1313

In regards to DayZ, my greatest challenge lies on the forums. Trying to convince stupid people that they truly are stupid is far more difficult than you'd imagine.

• Like 1

In regards to DayZ, my greatest challenge lies on the forums. Trying to convince stupid people that they truly are stupid is far more difficult than you'd imagine.

How has that quest been going for you?

How has that quest been going for you?

It's a slow and treacherous journey, truth be told. The majority of people lacking significant forms of intelligence often don't realize just how ridiculous they truly are and are rather defiant to the idea that they're not as incredibly brilliant as they perceive themselves to be.

Regardless, I must continue on until the quest is completed.

My current challenge is to ask someone over in game chat..."does your mother sew?" then shoot them and yell..."get her to sew that!" all on FRAPS!! :D

Edited by BTT`