Sign in to follow this  
1anton12345

why only 1 chopper at a time?, the one with the chopper owns the server.

Weren't they going to add in more choppers at some point or was that just speculation

Well my group (Owners of a server) Lost our chopper last night. Getting it back though, finding the pinching bandits..

I don't understand the "owns the server" comment,

are choppers bulletproof now?

Edited by Swineflew

I don't understand the "owns the server comment" are choppers bulletproof now?

the one with the choppers wins, is undestroyable

It would be cool to look in the sky near electro and see two hueys shooting at each other

• Like 1

the one with the choppers wins, is undestroyable

Lol, the Huey is actually pretty fragile, far from indestructible. I think you mean the chopper "owns" because it makes finding vehicles and camps so easy.

they need to bring it back to 3 choppers per server

• Like 1

what are you supposed to do with a chopper, all you can do is find camps and steal it and make people mad, and kill people on the ground who get mad lol.

or find cars so other people dont have cars and get mad :D. IT ONLY TAKES TIME TILL EVERYONE KNOWS THE CHOPPER SPAWN AND SERVERHOP, DIE

Lol, the Huey is actually pretty fragile, far from indestructible. I think you mean the chopper "owns" because it makes finding vehicles and camps so easy.

2 days ago i saw 3 cars, and about 10 players. me and 2 friends were in chopper. we killed 4 people, destroyed an ural and stole an old hatchback.

however the chopper almost got destroyed but we fixed it quick and flee back ;).

My crew had a chopper once. We actually got into an aerial battle with a hacked in chopper just north of Elektro. Was not as fun as you'd think.

We survived it though, got the chopper out safely... only to have it stolen a few days later.

why would you destroy the ural and steal the hatchback?

because someone was driving away with it, and we couldnt steal the ural so my friend was shooting from gunner seat on the ural.

and my other friend was out of ammo at his gunner seat, so we put him on the ground, and he made 3 kills and stole the old hatchback next to the 3 people ;)

and the dude from the ural was still alive hiding under the exploded ural. however we didnt know that till my friend in the hatchback drove to him and killed him. 4th kill. the other car escaped tough..

if the hatchback wouldnt be out of fuel they would still drive with it and we couldnt steal it. :)

Edited by 1anton12345

Yesterday we found 2 choppers in a field... Took 1 the 2nd one was kinda bugged.

Just add in the stinger, then see who gets owned.... :beans:

yeah you get chopper 10 min later gone. lol that would suck anyways.

One with the chopper finds all the tents/cars. That's not the same as owning the server. They only have it until they log out anyway. Have you tried to hide a chopper? Impossible if anybody is actually looking for it. Air to air combat would just be stupid with helicopters, there's a reason that doesn't happen in the real world.

Edited by Lipton

yeah you get chopper 10 min later gone. lol that would suck anyways.

lol aye it would be a bitch - actually it would be more than that - all that work to get it fixed and then boom! I'll retract that - leave the stinger out of it!

hi,

If there is a huey in the sky, I want my AA pick-up:

ZPU-1_anti-aircraft_14-5mm_machine_gun_mounted_at_the_rear_of_light_pickup_truck_001.jpg

You mean this? :)

mini_662697arma2aaural.jpg

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller