Jarvis29

Found Soldier Clothing

but a shitty soldier outfit and a grenade in vehicle gear slots?

hackers can only spawn stuff already allowed in the dayz files. most of the arma 2 skins dont work so they can only spawn british soldier and rocket's personal skin to look special.I came across two hackers last night wearing soldier camo and helmets, they telported from thin air in the middle of the run way and killed us.

I just found one of these on a dead guy

hackers can only spawn stuff already allowed in the dayz files. most of the arma 2 skins dont work so they can only spawn british soldier and rocket's personal skin to look special.I came across two hackers last night wearing soldier camo and helmets, they telported from thin air in the middle of the run way and killed us.

It still doesn't explain why they would spawn it in loot piles and the gear slots on vehicles.

It still doesn't explain why they would spawn it in loot piles and the gear slots on vehicles.

In every other game it would. but here hackers do everything. including giveing people gear and dropping crap everywhere. maybe your skin is legit, but most are not.

Can't speak for vehicles (they seem to spawn with items now) but looking over the loot drops in the code source itself the only 2 LEGIT skins that drop in any LOOT pile is either camo or ghillie suit. Any other skin found at a loot pile/crash site is not legit. Like I said can't speak for vehicles with gear spawned in them, but as far as loot piles you find on the ground anywhere those are the only 2 legit skins.

• Like 1

It was stated by an official on the forums, that you cannot go by the wiki to know what is in the game as content on the wiki is added by players and not by the game devs so they do not have a definitive list of what is actually in game. These could be intended to be in game and because a "player" didn't go and add it to the wiki everyone assumes it is not legit.

I found it today:D Me and my friends found a UAZ in the woods and we looked into the gear... There was 2 soldier clothing, 5 ghillie and 1 camo. We took the soldier clothings:D