Jaznap

Weird stuff happening at green mountain

I heard the devs dont even dare to code it.. that.. It.. Codes itsef!

Just... Just dont mention it.... please

.//..

That was the first time I had been there, and I have not returned.

You've not returned from there ?

I went there once on my own, had a M4 (when it was a normal spawn), it was just going dark and noticed a team of 5 was there, so I did what any other dayz player did, spooked them out and picked them off one-by-one. :D

I wish i recorded that as well, the noise they were making though direct chat was fun xD

Not green mountain but still something really weird. Well I just finished playing and recording on Taviana, and at the time didn't think anything strange of what I had seen. I was in a city (no idea which one, I don't know taviana all that well) and as I was running through the streets I spotted something running for a split second. At the time I just took it as a player or zombie agroing a player, either way, player related. But after reviewing the footage while editing I had another look and I honest to god don't know what it is, but it's not a player or a zombie. In fact there were no zombies around, they hadn't spawned so a zombie is ruled out. As for a player, well I'm 99% sure it's not a player. Yes it's running and has what appears to be a gun in its hand, but it has no colour, no proper full shape, although it does look human shaped. It is running in the complete opposite direction from me and is quite far away so that rules out a shadow.

I though these kinds of sightings in games were myths, especially in DayZ, and I'm happy to be given a rational explanation. For now though, I'm naming it the ghost of Taviana. Anyway, has anyone else came across anything weird on Tavi?

Did not even read all ready know. Spooky supernatural shit went down. 

You went to green mountain, you should have known better.

Not being a Dick and will read later when I have time. 

Many bad things have gone down there. 

Especially with Mountain Dew. 

Did not even read all ready know. Spooky supernatural shit went down.

You went to green mountain, you should have known better.

Not being a Dick and will read later when I have time.

Many bad things have gone down there.

Especially with Mountain Dew.

Nope. Wasn't at green mountain. I do know better.

Yeah I know all about Green Mountain...My friends and I had an experience there ourselves. We had heard the stories about that place but didn't believe the stories so we decided to be bad asses and stay a night there. It did not end well for us,let me tell you why this is 100% a pure genuine experience much like young Jaznaps here. My 3 friends and I had made our way to Zelenogorsk and it was around midday, so we decided to wait until night to go there. So in order to be prepared for what was about to come we decided to loot NWAF and wait. So after looting the NWAF and doubling back around to Green Mountain it was already night. We had a car and drove up the side of the mountain to the Radio Tower. Thinking we were all gods for not getting scared out of our wits yet we climbed up the tower and made a fire in the center and we all sat around it talking and laughing because we had proven that Green Mountain wasn't haunted. But boy were we wrong because the best has yet to come. We were all talking about how the people here were scared at night that they were seeing and hearing things and how beast we were. Out of nowhere we heard a voice say, "I seee you." We looked at each other and one of our men asked if we had all heard that and we all agreed we did. We looked toward the ladder wondering if we should get down, and then we heard it. "I'm coming for you." It sounded almost snakelike the way the voice was. And we just stayed up top not knowing what to do, and then we heard a gunshot and I went unconscious. After gaining consciousness back I bandaged and blood bagged and we got down and ran to our car. We drove down the side of the mountain towards Zelenogorsk and we saw a helicopter up above us...Now please note that this is weird because we were the only ones on the server at that time. The helicopter immediately dropped bombs down and the fell behind us damaging the back of the car just a little big so the back was at orange. We also started getting shot at from an unknown location. Out of nowhere our car blew up and we went unconscious and we died from blood loss a minute afterwards. We could still hear things and we heard the same voice saying, "We were killed, now its your turn. Stay away!" And we all heard it so we all agreed to the strange occurrences...We have never been back,.