SiGouin

More hackers encouraged to hack

****************NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO HACKERS, SO MORE PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGED TO DOWNLOAD HACKS******************

Well, iv been playing for two weeks, and today i got killed 3 times by hackers, spawning helicopter after helicopter, tracking us down everywhere we went. After that we changed server, and met up with a guy who took over 50 rounds from 6 of us, before single handedly killing 4 before we quit.

After this we joined another server and found a jeep right off the start, excelent luck we thought, so we all got in the car, drove down a street and suddenly blew up, but two of us survived ( myself included) only to bandage the wounds, run to the tree line, and get shot in the air to our deaths.

Now this sounds like a pretty shitty night, although we were having fun a the beggining, but now, after all this, my guy spawned UNDER the map, and now i cant move or do anything, and seeing that the respawn button is gone, no one can see me, and i cant die.

WHAT THE FUCK

This is a very good game, but i can no longer play it, i cant do shit now until a respawn button comes back.

EVERYONE IS TIRED OF WORKING FOR HOURS, ONLY TO DIE BY A HACKER, THIS IS ENCOURAGING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TO HACK, ITS RIDICULOUS, THIS GAME IS GOING TO DIE FAST, AND ITS ALREADY STARTING WITH ME.

****************NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO HACKERS, SO MORE PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGED TO DOWNLOAD HACKS******************

• Like 10

lol yesterday a hacker teleported to me and gave me and a few friends of mine some sweet guns and he was actually very friendly. He didn't kill anyone he just helped us out and then teleported away. I thought all hackers on day Z only ruined it by throwing nukes and stuff but apparently there's kind hackers too. :P

Edited by The Alphabeat.
  • Like 4

Lets create more of these kind of threads.

Edited by FaceAche
  • Like 3

Better post to face- err, the forums.

Email Battleye your complaints.

Also, there was a ban wave three days ago.

So they are doing stuff, it just takes time.

• Like 1

Actually alot of hackers have been banned, more bans will be incoming im sure.

Also typing in capitals does not make people want to read what you are writing, in fact it makes me ignore it.

How is a ban wave 3-4 days ago "Nothing happening to hackers"

Edited by kozzy

Lets create more of these kind of threads.

This, I think people on the forums are not aware of hackers. We need more such threads!

• Like 1

Players using that as justification are just as bad. Stop playing, don't contribute to the problem.

Edited by smasht_AU

900,000 unique players.. more like 500,000 unique players - 400,000 people got banned and had to buy the game again.

Donate to battleeye and stfu. QQ'n aint helping no cunt

• Like 2

Yay woohooo.. kind hackers are still hackers and guess what he was probably killing ppl all day and fianlly got bored

and decided to tip the balance a little by being friendly.

The problem is--is there are way to many running around to make to make it worth playing.

my email to battle eye wont do shit, its the game developpers that need to do something about this, they have the pull, and its their game that is getting ruined by this, i paid money to play this game, how does it fall on my shoulders to fix it? If i knew it would be like this, i would of bought a case of 24 instead of getting my time raped by hackers off this game, but i guess i missed the fine print when i made the purchase.

• Like 1

Last time it went this quiet from the devs about hackers.

Some days later battleye globally banned thousands of accounts.

So sure go ahead and download hacks to be a kind hacker or use a script to get a weapon.

Just do not come crying on the forums when you loose the ability to play DayZ or Arma2 on any server that has battleye on FOR LIFE !

Edited by BL1P

Glad to know that people got banned for it, wasnt aware, but im still stuck in under the map and cant do shit.. lol...

lol yesterday a hacker teleported to me and gave me and a few friends of mine some sweet guns and he was actually very friendly. He didn't kill anyone he just helped us out and then teleported away. I thought all hackers on day Z only ruined it by throwing nukes and stuff but apparently there's kind hackers too. :P

Since I saw the cow paratrooper army with my own eyes I strongly believe that most script users are just high level trolls. Just check your new guns first so you don't get banned because you suddenly have a G36 or something.

@SiGouin

It will get fixed... and when it does spend some time in the banned section of the forums Trolling all the script kiddies crying cause they lost the ability to play Arma2 and DayZ for life or until they buy a new copy :)

Last time it happened I spent hours laughing at them all crying about things like.."Im telling the police I payed for this game"." I want my money back" and my favortite "wtf this is an alpha I should be able to test cheats"

Payback is a bitch but oh so funny :)

Edited by BL1P

Yay another whining thread about "hackers". :rolleyes:

Don't play, very simple. Stop posting new threads which complain about something that we already know.

Glad to know that people got banned for it, wasnt aware, but im still stuck in under the map and cant do shit.. lol...

Yeh, I didn't encounter a hacker for about 3-4 days after that, good times

@SiGouin

It will get fixed... and when it does spend some time in the banned section of the forums Trolling all the script kiddies crying cause they lost the ability to play Arma2 and DayZ for life :)

Last time it happened I spent hours laughing at them all crying about things like.."Im telling the police I payed for this game"." I want my money back" and my favortite "wtf this is an alpha I should be able to test cheats"

Payback is a bitch but oh so funny :)

haha nice to know. See i posted a thread, people replied and i got the results i was looking for, dont know why people are bitching about another hacker thread... if theyre so annoyed by it, why click on mine? and why even bother replying, unless they are trolls themselves 0_o

Yay another whining thread about "hackers". :rolleyes:

Don't play, very simple. Stop posting new threads which complain about something that we already know.

LOL what makes you think you have the right to tell people what they can and cannot post about ?

my email to battle eye wont do shit, its the game developpers that need to do something about this, they have the pull, and its their game that is getting ruined by this, i paid money to play this game, how does it fall on my shoulders to fix it? If i knew it would be like this, i would of bought a case of 24 instead of getting my time raped by hackers off this game, but i guess i missed the fine print when i made the purchase.

A, It may not do much, but it will do something.

B. It's a mod, stop calling it a game and you mean Rocket and once again it's a mod.

C. You obviously didn't read much into Day Z, I expected my experience of Day Z to be frustrating, exciting, awesome, make me say fuck this I quit, etc,

D. Stop blaming Rocket for something HE cannot fix, or are you one of the many idiots that will blame him regardless.

1 more thing OP let your guy starve to death then he can respawn.

• Like 2

LOL what makes you think you have the right to tell people what they can and cannot post about ?

THIS! too many people building up a post count just telling others to be quiet. pointless

There are forum rules. If you feel like posting new thread, use search button first. Believe me, it's not first thread on this topic. It is just flooding forums with useless threads.

maybe they should stop giving free accounts to be "given away" to streamers, who just give them to their friends under a bunch of different names, so they can hack on free accounts without worrying about their 30 dollars

why do you need to be giving away accounts anyways at this point?

not gonna name any names... but...

if you see a streamer who dies... then his stream goes down, and 20mins its back up and hes geared and has vehicles again... over and over.. thats not just luck, hes doing it so the people watching stay interested, as nobody cares to watch a streamer cautiously creep around looking for a can of beans, they wanna see a streamer pvping with their pals...

so, lets stop giving away accounts to streamers, they dont need them, its a dumb bonus incentive

Well, iv been playing for two weeks, and today i got killed 3 times by hackers, spawning helicopter after helicopter, tracking us down everywhere we went. After that we changed server, and met up with a guy who took over 50 rounds from 6 of us, before single handedly killing 4 before we quit.

After this we joined another server and found a jeep right off the start, excelent luck we thought, so we all got in the car, drove down a street and suddenly blew up, but two of us survived ( myself included) only to bandage the wounds, run to the tree line, and get shot in the air to our deaths.

Now this sounds like a pretty shitty night, although we were having fun a the beggining, but now, after all this, my guy spawned UNDER the map, and now i cant move or do anything, and seeing that the respawn button is gone, no one can see me, and i cant die.

WHAT THE FUCK

This is a very good game, but i can no longer play it, i cant do shit now until a respawn button comes back.

EVERYONE IS TIRED OF WORKING FOR HOURS, ONLY TO DIE BY A HACKER, THIS IS ENCOURAGING MORE AND MORE PEOPLE TO HACK, ITS RIDICULOUS, THIS GAME IS GOING TO DIE FAST, AND ITS ALREADY STARTING WITH ME.

Well said! One of the best games for a long time, but it clearly dies by the hand of Hackers. All I read in the news section of the DAYZ homepage is about new user records (nothing said about how many of them just play two times because of Hacker deaths!) and other nonsense although there is a life threating problem for this game. All we should read there right now should be news about their measures against Hacks and reasons why we all should keep playing this game. They are clearly failing to adress first things first!