kitta

People shooting unarmed people, why?

Why i shoot at unarmed guys? Rly?

Okay let it explain:

I was together with some guys of my team, we found a UAZ, filled it and so one.

Than we standing in the grass, want to refill our waterbottels, suddenly a guy runs to us .. screaming friendly friendly, so we dont shot him, we say, do you not have a weapon? he says no so we killed his zeds, after this i told him he can get the m1911 from the uaz but what did he don? he tried to steal the whol UAZ, his bad was my AS50 .. thats the reason why i shoot at them.

Don't feel too bad. I was running from the start spawn along the road to a town when someone in a jeep driving by actually stopped, got out and shot me.

I had the same yesterday.

One of my friends accidentaly shot me at Zub when het got back from the settings menu (Gun auto fired). I respawned near Elektro and was on my way to Zub again with only a axe. I saw another guy with an axe running away from some zombies and into a house. I runned after him and helped him kill 2 zombies.

The guy was bleeding so as a gentleman I am, I give him my only bandage. I fixed him up and told him over direct com that I was friendly and was on my way to Zub. He could join the walk or if he said so he could have go a different way. Then his m8 with a Makarov and a Lee came into the shed were we just killed the zombies. They where both looking at me and I felt more and more uncomfortable.

I again told them over direct communication that I was friendly and I wanted to go on my way. They could join me or not. The never replied in direct comm. Guess what, the guy I just fixed up started hatcheting me and the other started shooting me. Thats just plain nasty and gay as fuck.

I helped him kill the zombies, I patched him up, I said i was friendly and they still killed me. I had nothing but an axe which they both already had. This was just another kill for the kill fucking morons.

Sometimes i think about getting hax so i could stalk certain players and keep killing them over and over. I would love to do it to these guys. Because of these kind of players people cant trust each other anymore and just shoot on sight. I wish it was still April when the game was actually fun and you can meet strangers and group up.

• Like 3

Don't feel too bad. I was running from the start spawn along the road to a town when someone in a jeep driving by actually stopped, got out and shot me.

This just proves how lame they are. A more imaginative bandit would have offered you a lift and then driven at full speed off a cliff, laughing wildly at your screams.

Paranoia, you don't know what that stranger is really carrying and what their intentions are so people prefer to shoot first and ask questions later. The chance of strays that might be carrying something worth collecting is a bit of a bonus to them.

While Rocket says bandits are part of the game, he also agrees with many its out of control. But, he making sure he doesn't fuck up bandits from having fun by ruining their game with a penalty. He said of adding more things that require a group, like better base building, or character having a chance of spawning with certain skill sets. An example he said was a doctor type person who can heal. Ie if you break your leg, you can splint it, but you might have a limp until a medical person heals it.

As far as the thread, i've felt the same shit. My friend and i were looting cherno, a pub specifically. A guy ran in being chased by zombies, and had no ammo. We killed off the zombies and gave him ammo, only to have him use it to shoot us in the back as we walked away.

• Like 1

It's fun.

Yesterday me and friend wen't along the coast (cherno - elektro) and we found someone who spawned.

I broke his leg with one shot, he started bleeding and told us to kill him, he probably wanted to get to another spawnpoint.

Nice as we are we used a bandage so he wouldn't bleed out. :)

• Like 1

Me and my friend were really geared out, living in the North trying to avoid people. After a while, we got bored of always being afraid of people and decided to go to Cherno and hand out some of the extra GPS/NVGs we found in obvious duped clan tents. We plopped down a tent and left our other stuff there, and just brought 3 GPS, 3 NVG, food, drink, and medical supplies to hand out to whomever we came across in Cherno. I had no weapon on my person other than an axe on my belt in case I had a bad case of zombies.

After the ~2 hour walk down to the south, we finally got to Cherno and after about 5 minutes a guy came up to me with an AKM from behind and capped me in the head.

I don't feel like trying the 'giving back to the noobs' plan again right now. I have a long walk back to my tent.

Story of my dayZ life; don't let your gratitude always get the best of you,

It's fun.

Yesterday me and friend wen't along the coast (cherno - elektro) and we found someone who spawned.

I broke his leg with one shot, he started bleeding and told us to kill him, he probably wanted to get to another spawnpoint.

Nice as we are we used a bandage so he wouldn't bleed out. :)

Thats just nasty. Why would you ruin the game for somebody like that?

• Like 1

Thats just nasty. Why would you ruin the game for somebody like that?

Because I can, because this is the sandbox which is exactly done for this.

Also it's even more fun if he can't respawn using the respawn button.

• Like 1

Funny video,

People kill unarmed people because there are people like this lurking around.

That's a crazy video! lol You get some beans! I can't believe that guy was showing off the gun and got blasted away, makes for a good point but also why would that freaking guy have two mains (especially svd camo) and be running around near the South coast anyways, he seems sketchy himself. :P

This just proves how lame they are. A more imaginative bandit would have offered you a lift and then driven at full speed off a cliff, laughing wildly at your screams.

I figure bandits are just survivors who are too timid to not shoot someone on sight.

I figure bandits are just survivors who are too timid to not shoot someone on sight.

say wha...?

I agree its to PVP now, people dont even go and loot dead bodies.

And example for me was on the route to mogilevka via Vystoa. Im running minding my own buisness, i hear a truck. I stop and prone in the bushes. The guy stops, shoots me in the face, i then hear the engine start up and he drives off. Didnt even loot my body.

I wouldnt mind if players looted each others bodies, but people just kill and dont loot. Its ruining the effect of the game for me personally.

And i agree with the killing with fresh spawners, its happened to me multiple of times.

• Like 2

Dude, you're a monster. I hope u lose your hands in real life so you cant play anymore.

• Like 1

Sir, you are fucking insane. You've got your beans.

Dude, you're a monster. I hope u lose your hands in real life so you cant play anymore.

That's just inappropriate.

They see it as a defence method, They will always be afraid no matter what, Maybe they think you have some thing in your backpack?, a Hatchet in you toolbelt and ur just waiting to strike you never know, But mostly I think they do it for the fun/feel safe/satesfaction or just plain assholes, Its annoying I agree.

That's just inappropriate.

Inappropriate is my middle name.

And ruining the game for someone on purpose is appropriate? I guess not. I really hate those people who kill fresh spawns and definitly guys like that who only break his legs and then bandage so he wont die and has to crawl forever. Fuck him.

And yes, I still hope that something happens with his hand. Maybe losing them was to much, but parkinson?

I hope he is not american and can get hold of real guns...

oh wait, that would put him 6000 miles away...

i hope hes american...

this game is a mirror of the real life. we probably should be grateful you express your disposition in this game, it lessens the chance you abuse animals and children in the real world - 'because you can'

you obviouly draw satisfaction from causing discomfort to others. I'd give you beans out of pity and compassion, but you might misunderstand it as encouragment. Hope your life gets better soon, must be a miserable existance.

• Like 4

Because you are thinking of this like it is a game.

In an apocolypse where law no longer exists people will do whatever the hell they want. The guy with the enfield had poor judgement. Just because someone is a bandit doesn't mean they are cool, calm and calculated.