fane (DayZ)

Humans turn into Zombies when they die!!

Be awesome if when you died to zombies (not to humans), you became a zombie and ran around trying to kill humans - then you only restart when you die as a zombie :) now that would be cool - it would also be another incentive not to die because being a zombie for a bit would suck - zombies could have a time limit so that you werent stuck being one forever or maybe that could depend on server-side settings - on veteran you maybe could be a zombie until you died from a human

you would be like an elite zombie, faster etc so that humans were forced to kill you if you encountered them

you could get your friends to put you out of your misery etc – not sure what kinda features a zombie can have but it would be cool if it had things like bite and hit etc :)

this would also make zombies more of a threat because at the moment they are a joke

what you guys reckon?

Reddit link: http://redd.it/xlrkg

• Like 4

I think a cool idea would be someone using the search bar.

But we all know that will never happen...

• Like 2

searched for "turn into zombie" in this thread and didnt see anything, whats the link to the thread you are referring

Interesting but not really dealing with the realism affect because when your a zombie you have no control and may even be dead like your soul is gone.

Oh god. Please no.

I am not here to play versus, I am here to see how long I keep my humanity-and my life.

• Like 1

^I agree with tarkastio on this one, this is not a good idea in my opinion.

maybe, if you die you will respawn as human, but your dead body will turn into zombie :)

Edited by Ladas325

It would have to be VERY rewarding/entertaining if I had to play a zombie for any length of time.

Everyone will want to be a human that can still use guns.

It would have to be VERY rewarding/entertaining if I had to play a zombie for any length of time.

Everyone will want to be a human that can still use guns.

You forgot about the part where zombies are super fast athletes that can break bones and cause bleeding.

THATS CUTE

We now have souls?

Interesting but not really dealing with the realism affect because when your a zombie you have no control and may even be dead like your soul is gone.

My Soul is Real!!

far out, this has to happen hopefull one day ! even if its that your corpse turns into a zombie and not necessarily spawn as a zombie.. cause that shit is to bug as it is with AI infected anway.. but there should defenetly be survivor zombies roaming the lands !

Would be better that if you died to zombies then your corpse turns in an AI controlled zombie. If you want your gear back you'll have to kill your (old) self :P

Would be better that if you died to zombies then your corpse turns in an AI controlled zombie. If you want your gear back you'll have to kill your (old) self :P

as it works in the upcoming zombie game zombieu for the wiiu! cant wait

Except its infected not zombie. And use the search bar. And bad idea, read the other three+ threads.

Except its infected not zombie. And use the search bar. And bad idea, read the other three+ threads.

Indeed, they are not zombies as undead but zombies as infected. When you kill the host, there wont be any zombie left anymore, just the corpse. The infection can only spread to alive victims, not dead ones.