Sign in to follow this  
Southern Mafaka

Wishing for a hacker...

am i the only one who wishes for a hacker to kill me when i spawn a million milles from civilization and have to play 3 hours of pointless walking just to kill myself by zombies so i can spawn hoping for a spawn near anything?

your character runs at 16 km/h. he walks at 10 or 8 . so you had a spawn where you walked 3x16 or 3x8 km to find a zombie?

Did you just walk directly into a forest or something? There's seriously no way you can go 10 minutes after spawning on the coast without running into a house of some kind.

I feel for this guy. I've always played alone making it harder to outfit yourself. I've spawned at Krutoy Cap my last three spawns. So I'm forced to walk to a loooong way just to find a hachet. I server jumped today because I spent 10 minutes running to Kamshovo just to find a bunch of spare tires. I didn't find a hachet on the new server and disconnected disgusted. I hate how you can't kill yourself anymore. I don't have a problem outfitting myself, but I hate that it can take up to 45 minutes to just get the basics now.

I feel for this guy. I've always played alone making it harder to outfit yourself. I've spawned at Krutoy Cap my last three spawns. So I'm forced to walk to a loooong way just to find a hachet. I server jumped today because I spent 10 minutes running to Kamshovo just to find a bunch of spare tires. I didn't find a hachet on the new server and disconnected disgusted. I hate how you can't kill yourself anymore. I don't have a problem outfitting myself, but I hate that it can take up to 45 minutes to just get the basics now.

I know what you mean. A little while ago, (one or two lives ago), I was playing on a 30 person server. I go into Cherno, and I look everywhere. The ONLY things I can find are hatchets, empty cans, and car parts. I CANNOT find a can of beans, I can't find ANYTHING. I then rage quit and server hop.