facet

Tell me, what stuff you lost in one life by bugs :D ?

Now I have relatively new character (~140 zombie kills, maybe 3 days of playing) and I lost few nice things by bugs when changing weapon/trying to take other back pack already:

Thank's God, I still have my FN FAL, but I lost few magazines with this rare ammo also...

What have you lost?

My tent ate:

FN FAL with NVG scope + 7 mags

2x m107 + 2 mags

AS50 + 3 mags

Mk48 mod 0 + 4 mags

+lots of meds and food

Fuck it : (

lost a tent once by dropping it.

lost my camo M24 bout 5 minutes after finding it when i tried to put it in my backpack.

almost lost my life (almost died from hunger) when dayz decided to teleport me away from camp in gorka to cherno shore with my gear.

Thank's God, I still have my FN FAL, but I lost few magazines with this rare ammo also...

More. Here is clip with my lucky M14 Aim find

. I lost it when changing weapon from my pack.

And with this lost Mk48 Mod 0 was nice and long story. I found it on dead body. Maybe he found it same way. I walked with this gun maybe a week with few deaths (I back to my body always when I was dead). Finally I lost it when reconnecting to server... In current life.

my backpack is a monster, he ate my M24 with 4 mags, 12 AKM mags, 3 FN FAL Mags so i had to throw away the weapon, Tent, Lots of Medical Supplies And other stuff i had in my Backpack.

Lost M24 because i was taking it into my backpack and take the AKM out, so i dropped the M24 and it disappeared, it was most likely because i was in a corner, it was in an Hangar on NW Airfield, then my akm mags and M24 mags which was perfectly placed in inventory disappeared, i had enough space in backpack for 2 weapons. I searched for the ammo around the NW AIRFIELD for around 20 minutes on a server with 40 people and i didnt meet one man, i think i spent around 40-50 minutes on Nw airfield without encountering a player.

the other time i opened backpack and pressed right arrow, which made me put AKM into the backpack, and whoops, the ammo went with it and it didnt find space in backpack so it just disappeared, i spent 5 minutes looking for the ammo on the ground. and then i took the FN FAL into

inventory.

The other time i found an alice backpack, i had a full Czech backpack with medical supplies, then i pressed take alice pack, thinking i could switch and then just press OPEN CZECH BACKPACK and take the medical supplies, but noo they had disappeared :( So the inventory system is really bugged in this game, after i lost the M24 and the Mags for the FN FAL i just got from killing a player (didnt even get to fire either of weapons) i kinda lost the spark, the excitement of DayZ kinda faded away...

I just lost a coyote pack I was looting off of a guy's body. Really disappointed about that.. :(, all I need to be fully suited up now is the coyote, a ghillie, and rangefinders...

At least I got a nice GPS, and an extra pair of NVG's, an extra toolbox, and an extra entrenching tool for trading. :)

Lost my CZ and unpacked tent when I was investigating a heli crash. I had taken both out of my backpack and laid them next to a tree so I could have more space moving stuff away from the crash. (My main was a M4A1 CCO SD that I put in my pack, arming myself with only a 9mm SD.) Well I lost connection to the server right then and there and came back to me standing all alone in the middle of the field.

Got back into the server and after 20 minutes of playing found another heli crash and got a FN FAL AN/PVS-4 instead.

So, lost my CZ, gained a NV scoped FAL. Pretty nice trade.

I died today for the 3rd time in months, and you know what I didnt give a shit!!! :huh:

Its a fucking game, jesus if the threat of death was taken away or made less imposing the game would be shit!!! ;)

Death is good! gives you a fresh start, a new look on Dayz life, so to say!!! :D

Edited by Itchy

I have lost an As50, 2 ghillie suits, 1 camo clothing, 1 atv, and an Alice Pack + contents in my current life.

Buuuullllshit!

This life is no more...

I was in Stary Sobor, checking military camp, then one shot and I'm dead. Happens. Strange, because I checked around and was safe. But who know? I'm noob, maybe bot killed me, maybe cheater, maybe just bandit – dunno. Shit happens. In DayZ mostly.

So, I started again, Prigorodki. Ok, I want my stuff back: FAL, map, compass, gps, knife matches, revolver, morphines, epi pens and much more. Why not? Let's check my body. Double time thorough woods, but I killed 62 zombies already for my safety, food, drinks or ammo. After maybe 1 or 2 h I was in this military camp, Stary Sobor. WOw my body still is here and.... all stuff. Nobody want gps, FAL etc??? Even this killer? Strange a little. But ok, better for me. I have it all back, then after checking one or two tents I need a break. Loged off, then after 20 min login again. And??? My all stuff gone.... All. Im again wounded, blood lvl ~3000 (I fixed it already btw to 7K). Then one zombies comes to my tent very fast, one hit and I'm dead. Bolox...

I know, it's still alpha, but... WTF?????!!!!!!

Yesterday alone our group lost one ghillie, two m4sd, two coyote backpacks, couple of gps, dmr and so on :P

lost only 1 SVD Camo so far.. my bag ate it..

Another character, another loss:

• M4A1 CCO, CZ550, few STANAG's mags, CZ550 mags + rare supplies (incl. med) eaten by my Alice Pack
  • finally I was killed by cheater (HS inside room, nobody around - my friend checked it) and I lost A S50, gps, n. vision, M9 SD etc...

Ghillie suit

Coyote pack (The biggest one)

M4A3 CCO

M24

M9 SD

NVG

GPS

AND A FUCKIN' MOUNTAIN DEW!

And a couple more things, I lost all these when I was walking around and my leg suddenly broke and I died.

Edited by Deadend197

Went to check out the view near the rocks in the NW corner of the map above the airfield and I magically die with an M4SD w/ mags, NVG, GPS, PDW, and a whole bunch of misc. stuff. So in my frustration I run back up the map to the farthest point to find my body. It's still hanging out on the rock so I inch forward to hopefully loot it and get launched 30 feet to the ground below. Dead again.