ProGamerGov

Where is the best place to find sniper rifles and people camps?

Sniper's. Military Bases or Heli' Crash Sites.

People will not tell you where camps are but umm.... *psst* North.

• Like 1

Bush.

I know a lot of spots people place their camps, came across many while flying over them with our Huey..

If your plan is to find tents and rob them, I wish you the best of luck.. Don't cry if people come after you for your beans afterwards though ;)!

Regarding sniper rifles, try raiding barracks or military camps (Stary Sobor). With some luck you might find some. There's a lot of people farming those though, so be carefull on these.

• Like 1

Crash sites, deer stands, and found tents are the safest bet but it will take some time and leg work.

Stary & NW airfield are risky but have plenty of loot spawns including the NW barracks where the highest value gear spawns.

But if you don't have too much to lose I suggest hillsides around Electro & Cherno on populated servers...comes with the satisfaction of getting a bastard shooting at poor defenseless players who've just spawned.

I actually raid farms until I find a CZ-550, then use it to kill snipers, and take their AS-50/M107. Or raid Deer stands for M24/DMR.

Forgot about the CZ-550, it spawns often so check about 20 bars and you should have one. Good call Izodn.

sniper hill in elektro. just go up there then server hop, as long as you have a good gun (ak m16,etc) you should be fine to kill them.

Is there anything else i should know before going about this?

Yes. Be careful and be sure you know what you are doing. I may be wrong, but from your title it sounds like you are actively seeking out trouble in a very hostile world. You will find trouble easier than the "sniper rifles" and "people camps".

Sniper Rifles are most commonly found on top of the factory in Cherno, in the mountains, north of Cherno, and on sniper hill in electro. They used to be common on the hill north of Stary Sobor's tents, and on the NWAF.

They spawn in hard to miss containers, that look exactly like player characters, but due to lack of movement and absolute blindness to anything that is not in their scoped area, they were labeled as objects a while ago.

You might need to hit the container a few times with a gun of any sort, because it's sometimes unlootable otherwise. Possibly a bug.

• Like 10

Sniper Rifles are most commonly found on top of the factory in Cherno, in the mountains, north of Cherno, and on sniper hill in electro. They used to be common on the hill north of Stary Sobor's tents, and on the NWAF.

They spawn in hard to miss containers, that look exactly like player characters, but due to lack of movement and absolute blindness to anything that is not in their scoped area, they were labeled as objects a while ago.

You might need to hit the container a few times with a gun of any sort, because it's sometimes unlootable otherwise. Possibly a bug.

Haha, now that is funny!!!!

If you want to find player camps, get a big backpack, fill it with food, water and meds and head up north past the map boundaries. You will find the most camps up there but be careful because no loot spawns there so like I said, be prepared with supplies.

Search for a high population server.

Go to the hills north of electro.

Kill hacker/duper snipers.

Take AS50, nato rounds, NVGs and rangefinder.

Leave before server gets nuked.