RetardMagnet

THE Day is TOO DAMN BRIGHT Thread.

I grew up in the country.

Daytime is bright.

It's not this goddamn bright. Even on partly cloudy days with the sun out' date=' you can see the fucking sky and not be blinded for over 50 seconds from a glance.

In this game, daytime is absolutely pointless unless you have your gamma on negative. Most of the "bright" servers are empty now except for a handful of noobs / sunglasses owners. It's completely cloudless most of the time, slightly cloudy half the time, and you can't see shit.

I'm all for hardcore realism, but logging into a screen that's 100% fucking white is absolutely pointless even for the hardest of hardcore games. I would love to try the 24 hour cycle but it's totally pointless after sunrise. I have a hard time believing that the game creator spends much time playing this game at day.

[/quote']

OMFG if you were talking about the night being darker than shit i would understand but day being too bright? omfg...

I grew up in the country.

Daytime is bright.

It's not this goddamn bright. Even on partly cloudy days with the sun out' date=' you can see the fucking sky and not be blinded for over 50 seconds from a glance.

In this game, daytime is absolutely pointless unless you have your gamma on negative. Most of the "bright" servers are empty now except for a handful of noobs / sunglasses owners. It's completely cloudless most of the time, slightly cloudy half the time, and you can't see shit.

I'm all for hardcore realism, but logging into a screen that's 100% fucking white is absolutely pointless even for the hardest of hardcore games. I would love to try the 24 hour cycle but it's totally pointless after sunrise. I have a hard time believing that the game creator spends much time playing this game at day.

[/quote']

OMFG if you were talking about the night being darker than shit i would understand but day being too bright? omfg...

dude u crazy night's fine