RetardMagnet

THE Day is TOO DAMN BRIGHT Thread.

I grew up in the country.

Daytime is bright.

It's not this goddamn bright. Even on partly cloudy days with the sun out, you can see the fucking sky and not be blinded for over 50 seconds from a glance.

In this game, daytime is absolutely pointless unless you have your gamma on negative. Most of the "bright" servers are empty now except for a handful of noobs / sunglasses owners. It's completely cloudless most of the time, slightly cloudy half the time, and you can't see shit.

I'm all for hardcore realism, but logging into a screen that's 100% fucking white is absolutely pointless even for the hardest of hardcore games. I would love to try the 24 hour cycle but it's totally pointless after sunrise. I have a hard time believing that the game creator spends much time playing this game at day.

I just wanted to have my stance on how bright day is known. I wasn't trying to flame/troll anyone.

My gamma and brightness is on the lowest setting and my eyes are still singed by the sight of daytime in this game.

sry 4 englash

plz make zombis

briter

angleash not

first lang

uage

ty

sry 4 englash

plz make zombis

briter

angleash not

first lang

uage

ty

I couldn't agree more. They stick out like sore thumbs in how bright the day is! They're just so dark!

It's only "too bright" if you're in a dark area and are trying to see into a light area without directly looking at it.

Edit: But yes, turning down the "getting used to the light and not being able to see jack under a single tree" factor would help a lot. It's realistic for buildings, but not for a lot of the forests.

I played this exact same thread in my head just a second ago. Creepy...

Great minds think alike. It's good to know that someone appreciates the time I took to write out my opinions on the brightness of day.

For sure, man. I was like "what the f... what is this? Some Pixar animation? This is just too fucking bright, look at all these colors! And this damn glaring sun, am I on a J.J. Abrams' game? My goth look is ruined because of this!"

Ahahaha, awesome troll thread troll. :D

For sure' date=' man. I was like "what the f... what is this? Some Pixar animation? This is just too fucking bright, look at all these colors! And this damn glaring sun, am I on a J.J. Abrams' game? My goth look is ruined because of this!"

[/quote']

You put my thoughts into words flawlessly.

HI agein sory 4 bad anglesh

this story of me:

"can u see outside"

'no'

plz

ty

I think it's clear that the sun needs to be nerfed. Rocket should reduce the amount of hydrogen in its core by at least 10%

I think it's clear that the sun needs to be nerfed. Rocket should reduce the amount of hydrogen in its core by at least 10%

No, I think the problem is caused when the sunlight hits the atmosphere. There's clearly way too little molecular absorption going on! Rocket needs to fix that shit!