Sign in to follow this  
Scratchz

To all spawn killers out there!

you enjoy scouting towns, i enjoy shooting people that scout towns, its all about the little things in life that give you pleasure and you shouldn't judge people for doing what they love

Can't you read?!

Like I said: I don't care if you DO happen to shoot other people, even if they're scouting around the town with nothing on them.

At least they had the chance to look for loot. You should really learn how to read mate.

My problem is against the people killing people that have just respawned from being dead. And not "just" as in a few minutes ago but "just" as in exactly while spawning in they get shot at.

Best regards to an idiot,

Scratch (:

Someones buthurt lol let people do the things that they like to do they dont give a shit if it pisses you off they actually enjoyi it more and whats up with telling people to get a life and that there a no life If you get this pissed off about a videogame then youve got issues.

Telling people to get a life or telling people to not ruin someone elses fun can be found enjoyable too, especially if there's a goal to it. If you find this crazy than you may find that if you like.

I don't give a shit by your oppinion either.

Edited by Scratchz

i shoot fresh spawns for sport of course.

Lol, i like how the whole first paragraph is just "this is a well thought out, cogent argument for as to why you should not do this, it contains no opinions and is all fact". Then not even a sentence later, "OMG U ALL FGGTS FOR KINLN NEW SPAWNS, JT GTFO OF GAEM PL0X"

Theres always going to be morale care bears telling me i shouldn't hunt animals with bandages.

Doesn't stop my kill count though.

It'll stop when you get shot in the head from behind though ;)

I will kill any living (not undead) thing I come across, be it cows, sheep, friendly survivors, bandits. If I happen to travel through a spawn area and somebody spawns near me *bang* (or possibly *chop*) and he's dead. So I guess I'm not a spawn killer, I don't do it on purpose, though sometimes I really enjoy pretending to help freshly spawned people, get to know them, show them some good loot, maybe give them a weapon, listen to their excited voice thanking me and then take out my axe and butcher them. Makes me feel complete.

Edited by dEnigma

I do it for reactions just like this, because people like you don't realize it's a fucking game, and I'm going to get enjoyment out of playing it. However that may be. Don't like it? Tough shit?

Or, should I go around holding hands with everyone I see and then not knowing if they'll shoot me if they happen to get a gun before me, or just somewhere down the road and take my supplies. It's about survival. It's about YOU. The avatar you're controlling. Keeping yourself alive as long as possible, and doing so by any means necessary. Simple as that. if I kill someone, it's one less potential threat I have to worry about killing me at some later point. No, to be fair, I don't shoot anyone unless I see them with a potential weapon to kill me, and yes this even includes axes. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to invite every noob over and sit around a camp fire over a can of beans with him. What's next? Are we going to be able to share food and eat out of the same can? I can see it now, get a can of pasta, and recreate lady & the tramp with your fellow survivor. Everyone's happy now!

Edited by KField86

Target practice or I want your bandage. Seriously, don't be so butthurt by it, this is a pvp centric game and while I don't go out of my way to kill beaners, if you cross my sights likely I will shoot you. I always find it exhilerating starting with a clean slate on the beach, if I'm getting popped by a sniper... I AVOID THAT AREA TILL I CAN FIGHT BACK.

It probably has to do with a social problem. If they can't have friends, might as well kill everyone. No point in letting them get to you, they're mostly immature children.

• Like 1

Alright, enough hate comments now.

I was just angry about this at the moment I started this post, I don't really care that much now.

Again, I don't mind people ocassionally shooting new-spawns as long as your not shooting them with the purpose of shooting them because they have just spawned. And if you happen to do so, you're just an idiot especially because you find enjoyment in it. A guy said it's just a game, and you're right. It's a game for everyone who plays it, not just you, have a little respect for your fellow society members.

Further on, If you shoot fresh spawns to practice your shooting or have a bandage; atleast you've got a reason.

The people that aren't doing it for any reason but to make people angry are big idiotic poopy pathetic trolls, you're literally bullying people online without them being able to do ANYTHING about it. Even if it's just a game, we're all trying to enjoy it.

I don't care for it too much, this is just my oppinion on this phenomenon.

If you have any problems with it you can suck my balls. However, I am interested in your oppinion about it, as long as you're not involving me.

I have no problem with getting killed while being freshly spawned at the moment, it only happened twice and it didn't happen again afterwards for 6 days now. I'm still alife and surviving and now got the gear to hunt you pathetic childish fresh spawn killers down and put a bullet in your head.

Edited by Scratchz

It probably has to do with a social problem. If they can't have friends, might as well kill everyone. No point in letting them get to you, they're mostly immature children.

Omg, you're a genius.

I just couldn't think of that, but that's exactly the explanation!

It's psychological! Lol, guys good luck being a little kid.

Grow up already.

Edited by Scratchz

How the fuck did this thread grow to 5 pages... especially since hacking is a far larger problem at the moment?

For every new spawn I kill, A godmode skiddie nukes a server.

How the fuck did this thread grow to 5 pages... especially since hacking is a far larger problem at the moment?

For every new spawn I kill, A godmode skiddie nukes a server.

True, but that differs with the server you play on.

I have never seen someone hack a server I play on, just once, but that hacker gave me the best weapons in the game and all resources somehow.

BEFORE YOU EVEN RESPOND TO THIS POST, READ THE WHOLE DAMN TOPIC OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IF YOU DON'T I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I JUST WON'T READ YOUR REPLIES BECAUSE I DON'T CARE.

Anyone else laugh when they read this?

Anyone else laugh when they read this?

I bet a few of you numbnuts did, like yourself ;)

fixed that way you get flamed less :)

Yeah, I'm not going to lie about that, it wouldn't make any sense.

I am a no lifer but atleast have some honor.

i can tell you by experience that making a post full of hate and flame won't get you anywhere. instead you'll just get flamed for it or people will start trolling you.

if you'd make a post with less rage/insulting people would be more willing to answer you in a "normal" way

i only spawn killed once my with DMR. i was low on Blood, bleeding (aggressive bushes FML) and without any bandage. I did notice a fresh spawn player on the road... and well, just look at my signature. he had to die. i wasn't proud of it, but if anything, this wasn't an unnecessary kill.

i can tell you by experience that making a post full of hate and flame won't get you anywhere. instead you'll just get flamed for it or people will start trolling you.

if you'd make a post with less rage/insulting people would be more willing to answer you in a "normal" way

Nah I don't really mind being flamed, it'll happen either way. I'm only annoyed by the shitty replies that make little to no sense.

i only spawn killed once my with DMR. i was low on Blood, bleeding (aggressive bushes FML) and without any bandage. I did notice a fresh spawn player on the road... and well, just look at my signature. he had to die. i wasn't proud of it, but if anything, this wasn't an unnecessary kill.

You're not really a bandit than ;p.

Real bandits kill people that have the gear to fight back and don't mind dying with a proud feeling.

You're not really a bandit than ;p.

Real bandits kill people that have the gear to fight back and don't mind dying with a proud feeling.

no the real bandits do the oposite <<<sarcasm Edited by Bromethius

i wait at the beach, before u can use your "leet scriptz" on them they have to get past me, win/win situation

If by "leet scriptz" you mean watching you drop after firing my rifle.

Then sure, call me a hacker, and say I was invisible.

Just makes it so much better.

no the real bandits do the oposite <<<sarcasm

I kill anything.

• Like 2

I kill anything.

Sir, I do believe you've got my beans.