Sign in to follow this  
Deadend197

Disappearing weapons in backpack.

I have no idea what is going on here, I had a M24 in my backpack I logged out of the game for a while and came back to find that it had disappeared. Does anyone know what's causing this and if it can be prevented?

If you change anything in your inventory and them log out directly bad things gonna happen.

how much time passed from the time you picked it up to the time you logged off? What I've found is that if you pick something up and log right away sometimes it's not saved. you have to wait a few min before logging to make sure that your character gets sync'd and the items in your inventory are saved.

Also the more laggy the server is the worse it will be. Plus if hive is lagging which you can't always tell from in game. If I find something I really want to keep, I stay on for another good ten minutes to be sure of saving. Also whenever I save a vehicle I save it, wait a few minutes, save it, wait a bit more, and save it again to be sure. We have had dozens of vehicles vanish for no reason at all and a few to bad saving by people as well.

I had the weapon with me for a while before going off and I was on a server 16-30 ping server. :/