Sign in to follow this  
MirreTHEBANANA

What do you guys do when you get "ThunderDome'd".

As topic. Do you alt+f4 or do you guys tabb down and then close it via tabbing down and then closing the game?

Its happening more often now that you get hacked in one way or the other.

I got thunderdome'd yesterday I think and I couldn't alt+4 or abort the game. So Im kinda wondering how do u guys do to avoid losing your gear to hackers?

/MirreTHEBANANA

I usually jump for my power cable. Off.

I've never been Thunderdomed and hope that I never do get Thunderdomed, and if it does happen, I'll be damn mad and looking for the person who did it.

*waiting for obvious comments*

edit: ok, wasnt the first one to notice, so here is a real answer:

take it like man.

Edited by wish
  • Like 1

Dunno, Ive never been there but Ive heard u get killed if u disconnect. Try to pick up a weapon and just kill the other people, that is the only way I know .

Don't play on shitty servers that have hackers.

I've never been thunderdomed.

Dont Be a Douche

Find a server you can easily connect to. Always use that server. In case of server restarts, find a second server. Never use any other servers.

That's how i've managed to avoid hackers, i've only encountered one before, who teleported the entire server to elektro, but I d/ced before anyone could kill me.

Don't play on shitty servers that have hackers.

I've never been thunderdomed.

you're an idiot. hackers can do this on any server.

to the op: just abort out. you will end up spawning in the middle of the nw airfield with all your gear intact.

Be the last man standing. I have been thunderdomed once and the hacker allowed me to loot the dead bodies then he tped me back !

I open iTunes, select "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'n Roses, and I start wasting people.

thats mah nizzle

I open iTunes, select "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'n Roses, and I start wasting people.

As annoying as getting "Domed" is, I can't help but laugh at this.

Never been thunderdomed, yet. Reptile does have a point, some servers are more prone to hackers, normally high populated ones (which is a shame :( ) I normally search around the server name to see who owns it, if they have been reported a lot etc.

inb4igetdomedtonight

Enjoy the ride, I mean, you don't commit suicide in life at the first sign of kidnapping?

You could be missing out on so much fun!