Paikea

Girl Character?

yeah even the zombies are just from gayz ... nowomen country ... femals and children zombies ...

It is sad to imagine someone who would hesitate and be inclined to help another in the game because of a digital model with boobs.

I already assume that everyone on the internet are men. The girls that posted in this thread, to me they are all dudes. Why the fuck should I think any different than that?

Maybe I'll even target them, making them crippled and wait for the innocent teenagers come help.

Honestly, I see no reason to have female models in this game. The only reason I'd see someone would want one is for attention. Most girls who play videogames are perfectly content with not having the option to play female characters. Frankly, I see no reason to spend time and effort that could go towards other more important things on a female model.

It's not sexist to have no female models, and I don't see why anyone would think that.

It's no about sexism, it's just about having the options to look the way you identify yourself the most. I'm a customization whore and if I was girl I would be demanding that.

Guys who will use it... well, that's subject for Freud to comment, not me.

Uh' date=' I am not opposed to more variety, but let's be realistic:

80% of the servers would then be filled with the female avatars(speaking from experience. Skyrim, Mass Effect etc.). I wouldn't mind the eyecandy but immersion would go through the window.

[/quote']

LOL. Yah it's not like 100% of the server is full of male skins. No realist flaw THERE. XD

Female models would be ok, I guess, but not something I'd like to see implemented in the near future, mainly because it seems like it'd be a lot of work, and not add a whole lot to the gameplay. Seems like something that could be delayed.

Add female models to ArmA is easy. And Female characters is important add it, because dayz have a FEMALE PLAYERS (trust me) they want play with a female model. Think, if the dayz all characters are girls...you play it?

Of couse, the alpha need more attention right now for fixing bugs ...

Well, the female hit boxes is stupid, the character can be 5% more small, but please...Cant you shoot her? if the answer is yes, go noob to CoD or something...

I would love to let female players play as a female character because it could have interesting psychological implications. Reminds me of something I read about group dynamics; apparently the presence of female(s) in an all-male group tends to have a calming effect (maybe because the gentlemen will now mind aggressive behaviour in presence of the lady :angel:).

I would love to let female players play as a female character because it could have interesting psychological implications. Reminds me of something I read about group dynamics; apparently the presence of female(s) in an all-male group tends to have a calming effect (maybe because the gentlemen will now mind aggressive behaviour in presence of the lady :angel:).

Read the latest patch notes.

Us females have skins now :D

Honestly' date=' I see no reason to have female models in this game. The only reason I'd see someone would want one is for attention. Most girls who play videogames are perfectly content with not having the option to play female characters. Frankly, I see no reason to spend time and effort that could go towards other more important things on a female model.

It's not sexist to have no female models, and I don't see why anyone would think that.

[/quote']

go sit in the corner please.