dvious

Reducing Audible Range

Since the new patch i can barely shoot my gun without attracting all the zombies in a town this is very fucking annoying.

i think reducing audible range of the guns or the radius in which zombies can hear gunshots would be good until the zombie fixed and they run smoothly instead (when they stop teleporting around you).

This might be a tad offtopic,but I think that audible range should be increased for human players.

If someone shoots .50 cal I sure as hell would hear it over 500m or maybe more (also depending on surrounding, less in woods, more in open terrain).

Regarding Zeds I think they should hear well, but maybe not run directly to you, but more like to general area where shot was taken.

I mean if they do not see you and you shoot, they should not run directly to you,but rather somewhere nearby.

As it is,they are able to pinpoint your location purely based on sound of the shooting.

Also their spawning should be tweaked...its crazy now that you can get several waves of Zeds even when you are nearby lonely barn in the woods. It would make sense to have zombie hordes in Cherno/elektro,but not near 3 house village in the middle of nowhere or from gas station or such. I kinda dislike these endless waves each 30 seconds or so as we have it now. Not very realistic.

• Like 1

Since the new patch i can barely shoot my gun without attracting all the zombies in a town this is very fucking annoying.

i think reducing audible range of the guns or the radius in which zombies can hear gunshots would be good until the zombie fixed and they run smoothly instead (when they stop teleporting around you).

Not to sound like a dick or anything but guns are loud.

This might be a tad offtopic,but I think that audible range should be increased for human players.

If someone shoots .50 cal I sure as hell would hear it over 500m or maybe more (also depending on surrounding, less in woods, more in open terrain).

Regarding Zeds I think they should hear well, but maybe not run directly to you, but more like to general area where shot was taken.

I mean if they do not see you and you shoot, they should not run directly to you,but rather somewhere nearby.

As it is,they are able to pinpoint your location purely based on sound of the shooting.

Also their spawning should be tweaked...its crazy now that you can get several waves of Zeds even when you are nearby lonely barn in the woods. It would make sense to have zombie hordes in Cherno/elektro,but not near 3 house village in the middle of nowhere or from gas station or such. I kinda dislike these endless waves each 30 seconds or so as we have it now. Not very realistic.

agreed !

The idea is realism and difficulty. for that reason guns are loud and attract zombies. the way to deal with this is to run out of a highly populated area (out of cherno and into a field for example) and shoot any zombies that aggro you there, where more wont be attracted. If you dont like that your gun makes noise, go do what everyone else does and go hunting for silenced primaries once you have enough survival gear.

Edited by GexAlmighty