Which one is more damage-dealing in medium range (100-200 meters)?

And do headshots add more damage in PvP?

The Enfield is louder? I have a hard time believing that(But I haven't used the Zombie Dinner Bell in quite a while).

From what I've seen a headshot with any weapon will kill. Headshot quite a few people with the mak and only needed 1 shot.

I think the enfield and the cz are about the same for noise and damage, its just a difference of scope/clip size (AND BOTH THESE WEAPONS USE A CLIP SO DON'T GO OFF ABOUT THAT) :P

EDIT: So the CZ is probably loaded a single bullet at a time, but could totally use a clip.

Are you asking which weapon is best for getting killed by zombies? I would say they are pretty much equal. They are both obnoxiously loud and will get you swarmed pretty quickly.

Only noobs kill zombies anyway; it is much easier to avoid them.

The Enfield over the CZ most definitely. Doesn't matter if one is louder than the other, they are both really f***ing loud. So it shouldn't matter which one you use at 100-200 meters. I prefer the Enfield, seeing as it has never failed in putting any target down for me, survivor or a walker.

I kill loads of military zombies, they drop grenades and ammo.

But ya, firing a Enfield or a CZ within 200m of any zombie is death.

In the middle of Berenzino me and some friends killed a few zombies with pistols, no problems. I was forced to fire my CZ at a bandit though, and 10 seconds later we had 50+ zombies on us. There were less then 10 zombies in the immediate area, so must have pulled them from the fields and down the road over 150m away.

I ask becuase 20 minutes ago I shot a guy in a head with CZ from 100 meters and was pleased at how he fell down witht he fountain of blood from his eye. I didn't even care to look at the stats - i was 100% sure he's dead - how can anyone survived this? In a minute he one-shots me in the torso from Leeroy Enfield from the same distance.

The enfield has amazing accuracy at really long ranges. Ive been able to hit running players that are barely 5-6 pixels large on my 37'inch screen. The scope on the CZ makes it great for really long range. Ive hit players from 8-900M with it

As other have said, it is really damn loud. Using it anywhere near zedspawns is gonna bring forth the horde.

Oh...it is not "leeroy", as the name comes from James Paris Lee who designed the rifle.

Oh...it is not "leeroy"' date=' as the name comes from James Paris Lee who designed the rifle.

[/quote']

You clearly haven't heard of Leeroy Jenkins.

Oh...it is not "leeroy"' date=' as the name comes from James Paris Lee who designed the rifle.

[/quote']

*snickers* you sir, is obviously new to the internetz :P

Both are only for PvP, as stated by other posters. The Enfield is undoubtedly better for close to medium range engagements, due to its open sight picture (and fast target acquisition). The CZ is more for shooting people from 700m away.

But how DAFAK did that bastard survived the bullet to the head from CZ???

Oh really? "facepalms"

OP : they're both loud as heck and pretty much they're best used from far away and to hunt players. Enfield can save your life though if you are chased.

The Enfield is louder? I have a hard time believing that(But I haven't used the Zombie Dinner Bell in quite a while).

He was lying. Possibly in an attempt to get some uninformed chap killed. :P

The CZ550 is by far the louder of the two guns. It always feels like it brings the zeds from miles around.

the CZ has a 150m sound radius

im pretty sure the Enfield was at 200m the last time I looked

the Enfield is more powerful but lacks a scope making it better for short to mid range encounters

the CZ can engage out to 900m thanks to its scope

neither should be used to engage Zeds - they both are weapons for fighting other Survivors

I thought the Enfield had a 120 range, and the CZ 150?