DatisMine

Is Mountian Dew any good?

Hey guys again, thanks for the help on my MP5D6, I know found a Mountain Dew. What is good about it and it differences to the cola? I heard it is rare.

It is just a rare Easter egg kind of thing. Rumor has it they are unlucky.

People tend to die with them in their backpacks.. just what I heard. I never pick them up so can;t say either way. Lol

People tend to die with them in their backpacks.. just what I heard. I never pick them up so can;t say either way. Lol

It is in my backpack, I will see what happens :D

I'd be careful with Mountain Dews.

They're bad luck. Seriously.

Apparently it heals 1,000 Blood?

Nah, same as any other drink.

Edited by krtshv

Okay thanks for help guys. I found it in some room alone and I left it in my backpack. IF anything happens to me I will write a report about it.

I think you should drink it then go to Cherno on the super high octane energy you have just acquired, open a bar and serve fresh survivor parts to the zombies...

• Like 2

Nectar of the gods. No mortal is allowed to hold one, so bad luck WILL follow you...

Nectar of the gods. No mortal is allowed to hold one, so bad luck WILL follow you...

I had 4 in my backpack.

Got killed by a hacker :3

I once found one, put it in my tent. Then friend said he was thirsty and that he drank the Mountain Dew from the tent... I have kept them in my backpack ever since.

Edited by Fonzie

I have had 2 in my backpack for 3 days.

Nothing happend.

Edited by lian442

Its very unlucky. Here, I'll hold on to it for you. Out of the kindness of my heart.

I've been carrying one around for a few days, unwilling to drink it because it's "rare." I know that (1) it's nothing more than a collection of ones and zeros, which are literally infinite in number and (2) this is just a video game -- yet I still can't bring myself to drink it. The mind is a strange place.

Edited by craft

It's very good beverage.

Funny as hell video

Its very unlucky. Here, I'll hold on to it for you. Out of the kindness of my heart.

R.I.P. Dale

Everytime I have had one in my pack something horrible happens with the zombies...nothing player related yet. Ill see how long I can go this time with it lol