Buffjesus

tent city location on US 1051

tons of guns there, tons of every supply

whole bunch of hacked guns, whole bunch of other duped shit

we found their ural that was crammed full of duped shit also, but i blew it up with their satchels and saved it... so yeah.

edit: there are bout 8-9 tents, i only took screens of 3

2hge5ib.jpg

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 4

Whats with your older thread?

we fix up the chopper, fly around and fuck up peoples camps / tell the pubs where theyre at.

weve had 4 choppers so far, 2 were destroyed by hackers, and the other 2 are on these servers.

and hacked / duped items are still allowed to be used

we fix up the chopper, fly around and fuck up peoples camps / tell the pubs where theyre at.

weve had 4 choppers so far, 2 were destroyed by hackers, and the other 2 are on these servers.

and hacked / duped items are still allowed to be used

Yeah I've watched the movie, but I dont know what you're trying to tell :o Perhaps that you're gonna fuck up everybody who shows up there xD

Yeah I've watched the movie, but I dont know what you're trying to tell :o Perhaps that you're gonna fuck up everybody who shows up there xD

were logged off and on the other side of the map

6am atm :P

also i cant fly and my other friend....

"watch out for the power lines"

sucks the video cut out before the crash

Edited by Buffjesus

Thanks a bunch my friend, good loot, hit it before everyone else.

This is gonna end up in a big pvp event lmao

ate time for some morfar then bed

if anyone wants to lemme know if they do anything :D

aite youtubes done

gl to the people who make a run at it

sleep time

Hacked items are not OK to be used. If you are caught with them you can be the one to suffer the consequences because there's no way to prove you aren't the one that hacked the weapon. So use away if you please but don't be surprised when u get the ban-hammer up your ass.

M40A3 is just a Dragunov with milidots isnt it ...

What? Are you on Crack? A Dragonov is Russian, M40A3 is a U.S. Maine Corps bolt action...

were logged off and on the other side of the map

6am atm :P

also i cant fly and my other friend....

"watch out for the power lines"

sucks the video cut out before the crash

The other two landings were fine, lol.

and @Acix, I've used hacked guns that I got from people that I killed (and in one instance a hacker gave me a hacked gun). In the end they were just turned into Makarovs and we moved on. If we actually suffered consequences for using hacked guns without proof that we hacked them in, well that's just kinda retarded.

The other two landings were fine, lol.

and @Acix, I've used hacked guns that I got from people that I killed (and in one instance a hacker gave me a hacked gun). In the end they were just turned into Makarovs and we moved on. If we actually suffered consequences for using hacked guns without proof that we hacked them in, well that's just kinda retarded.

You mean other than admitting you use hacked weapons on the official forums, you mean proof other than that?

Also if 1 person hacks in weapons, but the whole clan uses them, does that mean only 1 person should be banned even though the whole clan uses hacked weapons/gear?

Hacked items are not OK to be used. If you are caught with them you can be the one to suffer the consequences because there's no way to prove you aren't the one that hacked the weapon. So use away if you please but don't be surprised when u get the ban-hammer up your ass.

Stop spreading misinformation. It has been said multiple times, from official DayZ people, that you will not get "banned" or whatever for USING hacked in weapons. They obviously frown upon it... but they are after the hackers.

Edited by teamRAVEGREEN
  • Like 1

I think I have an idea who the culprits were, however I thought they no longer played on our server. Currently have a ticket in about them.

Edited by Hidden_Ops

As another admin from US 1051. We appreciate you pointing this issue out to us.

Edited by Endorphinex

you make it so hard to find buff :) i need them antibiotics

edit: i mean I'm blind, never had a GPS so i'm trying to navigate with dayzDB map and in game map.. In game map is bigger though heh

double edit: disregard. DE 1051 durp

lol , your sniper bullet sure did cure kill my sickness :) thanks.

Edited by internetTAB

you make it so hard to find buff :) i need them antibiotics

edit: i mean I'm blind, never had a GPS so i'm trying to navigate with dayzDB map and in game map.. In game map is bigger though heh

somewhere around here i believe

were moving on to the next server, chopper is up north around pobeda if someone wants to go looking for it if it hasnt been found yet.

r8bbzb.jpg

• Like 1