ever seen a real person dual wield pistols?

Edited by RayPugh
  • Like 3

With lower accuracy it could actually be useful with the extra brunt firepower from the increased rate of fire in dangerous situations...

Not all that relevant but Mythbusters put this to the test. Can't shoot shit dual wielding, it wouldn't be near accurate enough to be useful, nor would it be a technique used by anyone after the novelty has worn off after the first few hours. Would be very cool though :D

Not all that relevant but Mythbusters put this to the test. Can't shoot shit dual wielding, it wouldn't be near accurate enough to be useful, nor would it be a technique used by anyone after the novelty has worn off after the first few hours. Would be very cool though :D

the vid where they check it. It actually works...

Edited by Hulahuga

I would support allowing to equip a pistol as a primary as well as a secondary so if you come across two pistols early in the game and have low ammo it's easy to switch between them

• Like 2

@ Cerebral

I like the sound of that, could be more useful if you need to be silent in some situations and powerful in others. Realistically holstering two pistols like a cowboy won't be too physically impossible :P

@ Hulahuga

Ahh I was talking about a different video, but there's the proof! Maybe it would be a nice feature, although I prefer Cerebral's idea from a more survival POV.

Well realistically you could have two holsters for pistols and a rifle with no issue on you at the same time...

I think two active weapons at a time is more then enough. Just allow pistols to go in the primary slot as well.

why not carry 2 pistols like 2 makrovs or even 2 pdw double low power .?

Or go back to CoD again!

• Like 2

More than enough, but is it real? :P But yeah, I wont push that one too much but still...

lol i don't think spawning with a holster is realistic either :-p but somehow it happens. And besides - real is sticking the gun in your pants and having a 1 in 1000 chance of shooting your sensitive parts or leg and dying immediately. lol.

• Like 1

While I agree with Enerma to a point, I think the idea of two holstered secondaries could be incredibly useful for survial, as I said before, having an M9 SD and Revolver for example would allow for silent/power variation. Then again the revolver and such got nerfed, still everything is possibly temporary, why not try it out? :)

While I agree with Enerma to a point, I think the idea of two holstered secondaries could be incredibly useful for survial, as I said before, having an M9 SD and Revolver for example would allow for silent/power variation. Then again the revolver and such got nerfed, still everything is possibly temporary, why not try it out? :)

You can do this now. Have the 2nd pistol in your bag, and switch. While we're at it, lets add being able to sling a primary weapon on each shoulder - also incredibly useful for survival... lol

I think the secondary slot just plain needs to allow for 2 pieces of equiptment, one for each hand. so that you can either hold a torch or a second pistol. the second pistol would basically just work to make them act like a rapid fire shot gun rather than highly accurate pistols. not only is this a good balance aswell as realistic, but you also have to pay extra consideration to your secondary ammo slots

Edited by GexAlmighty
  • Like 1

i would love to see the cop training hold with pistol & torch hands crossed over eachother, most of you will get my drift

Akimbo is cool in movie, but IRL it's hard as shit to hit something.

Edited by Euryale

ever seen a real person dual wield pistols?

yes, it is grossly innacurate, but tons of fun. I support this...even if its just a reskin for variety. I want 2 six shooters in game. Hey they have a Winchester, why not?

or even 2 mp5s. Realism aside, more gun options = more fun for me as a player

Edited by Faceman Peck

why not carry 2 pistols like 2 makrovs or even 2 pdw double low power .?

Sounds like some really realistic army survival game. NOT

You know there are also Painkillers in May Payne? You should give this game a try.

Think would be nice to have the option to carry 2 none primary weaponds

As i see the vid of mythbusters they say its possible .

I know they want realism so bad but pll forget its still a game and who wants extreem realism game .?

It would just destroy close quaters pvp. People would just sit in cherno/elektro with two pdw's in hands going on rampage.

• Like 1

I like the idea of the torch in one hand pistol in the other, but that would detract from the G17's purpose for example. The accuracy and recoil with pistol would have to be decreased/increased respectively in order for that to be balanced. Still a great idea. I think a similar thing could be achieved with chemlights and flares. Where you can only pick one up if the free hand secondary is not in use. That would add a little realism to that feature, as a floating chemlight in front of your body looks a little cheap if you ask me.