Sign in to follow this  
NightFire661

How do I?

Use third party software. There are so many I'm not going to go through them all. A search should bring you to a number of threads that have beaten this to death already.

Try using a program called fraps, their is a free version, but it only records up to 30 (?) seconds I believe. It's one of the more common and known ones.

Edited by Scarlet_Blade

Try using a program called fraps, their is a free version, but it only records up to 30 (?) seconds I believe. It's one of the more common and known ones.

FRAPS is a resource hog, I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a very capable PC.

"sigh". google is your friend ! There are plenty of tutorials all over the web on how to reccord everything you want on a computer. To lazy to search?

For fucks sake would you READ THE THREAD!

I have the SOFTWARE! But EVERYTIME I TRY TO RECORD ALL THE SHOWS UP IS MY DESKTOP!

I have the SOFTWARE! But EVERYTIME I TRY TO RECORD ALL THE SHOWS UP IS MY DESKTOP!

Your opening post says nothing of you having any form of video software whatsoever. Only later did you mention you have hypercam, and if it is not working, maybe try another one before starting a thread and going apeshit in it because your question sucks.

Edited by Dingus

Yes, because stamping your feet, huffing and puffing and crossing your arms over your chest with a mighty pout is going to make people understand.

If people don't respond in the manner you expected, then ask again using specifics or rewording the entire question. Smashing caps lock is most certainly NOT THE WAY TO HELP GET YOUR POINT ACROSS.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

Yes, because stamping your feet, huffing and puffing and crossing your arms over your chest with a mighty pout is going to make people understand.

If people don't respond in the manner you expected, then ask again using specifics or rewording the entire question. Smashing caps lock is most certainly NOT THE WAY TO HELP GET YOUR POINT ACROSS.

-MONSTER

Well instead of reading the first post, start breathing heavily and furiously fapping to the idea you will finally be right. Read the damn thread fully and then everyone is happy.