acid_blotter

Huey+almost all vehicles

hoarding like a boss found chopper and raided over 10 separate camps along with every vehicle stolen haha video coming soon

before

http://img163.images...80112262452.png

after

arma2oa2012080117493791.png

http://img819.images...80118384800.png

saluting for respect i flew over 12 hours not 1 crash and helped over 13 clanmates with the help of 2-4 good mates.

Edited by xxnickpwnsxx
  • Like 2

I hate vehicle hoarders...I can understand a few vehicles but thats just lame. Great find anywho. I hope you blew up most of the vehicles.

Also, how do you salute?

• Like 3

I hate vehicle hoarders...I can understand a few vehicles but thats just lame. Great find anywho. I hope you blew up most of the vehicles.

Also, how do you salute?

you salute by standing and pressing "\" but i did this with 2 other mates and surprised my clan by giving them each a vehicle dont hate =P having huey is awesome we found every bandit camp and all vehicles xD we blew up 2 boats and 1 atv 1tractor and 1 uaz and i placed all vehicles here, i did not find them

Edited by xxnickpwnsxx

you salute by standing and pressing "\" but i did this with 2 other mates and surprised my clan by giving them each a vehicle dont hate =P having huey is awesome we found every bandit camp and all vehicles xD we blew up 2 boats and 1 atv and 1 uaz

Maphacking much?

Agree, whenever me and my friends find a good vehicle, we stop searching for any more. You only need enough seats to fit all your friends, you don't need to be a douche and keep everyone else from using cars.

• Like 8

Pretty hard to fly around the map with a huey spotting all the vehicles

on a low pop server with 2 mates to drop off and drive cars back to base not hard at all like i said VIDEO coming soon jesus christ every one here is a fucking hater whiny bitch

Agree, whenever me and my friends find a good vehicle, we stop searching for any more. You only need enough seats to fit all your friends, you don't need to be a douche and keep everyone else from using cars.

got a big clan, wanted to be nice =P why let someone else have anything? death to all survivors who aint on my voice channel.

Edited by xxnickpwnsxx

players like you ruin the game , no wonder most people can never find a vehicle, why do you need so many ? cocks small ? douche bags I'm telling you. i can understand 1 chopper and 1 "car" but this is pretty fucking lame , your a complete TOOL and I hope your shit gets raided ASAP or hackers fuck your shit up.

• Like 7

everyone so mad i love it, GET BETTER NOOBS I ROBBED EVERY CAMP I found, and have all awesome gear and weapons why is that bad? thats the point of this game SURVIVE the rest can die and suffer. you look out for yourself and your mates yall butthurt you can never find a vehicle QQ moar i find it interesting

• Like 1

everyone so mad i love it, GET BETTER NOOBS I ROBBED EVERY CAMP I found, and have all awesome gear and weapons why is that bad? thats the point of this game SURVIVE the rest can die and suffer. you look out for yourself and your mates yall butthurt you can never find a vehicle QQ moar i find it interesting

Well, I'd love to know which server you play on. Give me a couple of days and I'll pick your camp clean and crash all yours cars into the ocean ;)

• Like 1

Well, I'd love to know which server you play on. Give me a couple of days and I'll pick your camp clean and crash all yours cars into the ocean ;)

have fun with that when you find it do what you want i gave away all vehicles but 1 van and my chopper everyones so mad i gave it to my clan mates? i was helping out my friends so instead of playing dayz u come to my thread and QQ

xD

players like you ruin the game , no wonder most people can never find a vehicle, why do you need so many ? cocks small ? douche bags I'm telling you. i can understand 1 chopper and 1 "car" but this is pretty fucking lame , your a complete TOOL and I hope your shit gets raided ASAP or hackers fuck your shit up.

so butthurt also i HAVE never had trouble finding a vehicle never takes me longer than 2 hrs to find a camp or atv atleast jesus christ scrub. get skillz

Edited by xxnickpwnsxx
  • Like 1

Pretty cool man, Having a lot of vehicles is really fun, specially if all your friends get their own.

Its really fun at night too.

• Like 1

Pretty cool man, Having a lot of vehicles is really fun, specially if all your friends get their own.

Its really fun at night too.

hell yea brother, we got xtra nvgs and rangefinders from all the bandit camps, also got 2 mk48s im so happy ^_^ whats wrong with all these newschool cod kiddies hating on everything cause they cant survive more than 1 hour?

Edited by xxnickpwnsxx

hell yea brother, we got xtra nvgs and rangefinders from all the bandit camps, also got 2 mk48s im so happy ^_^ whats wrong with all these newschool cod kiddies hating on everything cause they cant survive more than 1 hour?

No Idea man, my groups got a ural and a red 4 door car, and they got some nice weps in them(2as50's and 1 xtra l85, saw, fal, m4's) not including what we got.

I think they are mad because people like us kill them with thing they can't get. :P

No Idea man, my groups got a ural and a red 4 door car, and they got some nice weps in them(2as50's and 1 xtra l85, saw, fal, m4's) not including what we got.

I think they are mad because people like us kill them with thing they can't get. :P

haha for sure if you ever want to combine groups sometime for a hostile takeover in chenaraus or play with us sometime let me know ill send ts info =) We are accepting new recruits but if you dont want to join clan your always welcome to play and check things out ;)

I didn't think you were that kinda person, but I guess YOU are the "cod kiddie" or whatever the latest insult it.

Oh well.

#faithinhumanitylost

• Like 3

I didn't think you were that kinda person, but I guess YOU are the "cod kiddie" or whatever the latest insult it.

Oh well.

#faithinhumanitylost

gtfo my thread scrub come back when you have something better than a lee enfield and a makarov mkay and raid other bandits and win and steal vehicles from all over the map

Edited by xxnickpwnsxx

I could care less if people hoard vehicles - it's part of the game. Just go find them and quit whining about it.

Edited by Bubba Jones

haha for sure if you ever want to combine groups sometime for a hostile takeover in chenaraus or play with us sometime let me know ill send ts info =) We are accepting new recruits but if you dont want to join clan your always welcome to play and check things out ;)

Yeah man, I wouldn't mind doing some stuff with your group, my friends aren't on a whole lot.

Oh well.

#faithinhumanitylost

I think he's here for his e-peen enlargement dose. ;)

I could care less if people hoard vehicles - it's part of the game. Just go find them and quit whining about it.

Thank you! the more you have hoarded together the easier to find herp de derp de derp de derp derp please explain that to "krtshv"as hes been smacked in his head to much he thinks the point of dayz is that it should be fair for everyone and there should be no unfair advantages for SKILLED players,Im top snake you just the rat.To krtshv i play on a EXPERT SERVER that can only be found in arma launcher not six launcher or dayz commander. no 3rd person all expert, flew huey for 12 hours not 1 crash or fuckup all in 1st person hate on the video too i like feedback

Edited by xxnickpwnsxx

kudos to you. lol

maphacking ROFL go play tetris...

we dont even have a chopper and we managed to net us 3 atv, 2 pickup, 3 cars, a ural, a green military truck(cant remember its name) 2 city busses, pedal bike, dirt bike and a jeep. ALL legitly found and either repaired or stolen lol, had a blast hoarding them.

to top it off we tend to stash it all and ride with 10+ in 1 buss all the time ahahah.

cry more u sandy vag kiddies

kudos to you. lol

maphacking ROFL go play tetris...

we dont even have a chopper and we managed to net us 3 atv, 2 pickup, 3 cars, a ural, a green military truck(cant remember its name) 2 city busses, pedal bike, dirt bike and a jeep. ALL legitly found and either repaired or stolen lol, had a blast hoarding them.

to top it off we tend to stash it all and ride with 10+ in 1 buss all the time ahahah.

cry more u sandy vag kiddies

wow man never found that much b4 without chopper xD so glad they are back in game makes it so easy lol i hoarded it for my clan problem lonewolfs?