FuRiouSOne

Welcome to the Biggest hacked game/mod out there

Now that Day Z has become amazingly popular it has hit the hackers interest and has become one amazing hack fest mod to date now!

Grats Day Z team, ARMA 2 and Battle eye for completely ruining this once amazing mod. Maybe next time put more effort in anti cheat system?

Feel free to search youtube, you will find thousands even 10s of thousands of videos proving this game/mod is filled with hacks! here a quite funny one.

• Like 1

I haven't.

I'm playing Minez until this is released standalone, which according to rocket is targeted at 4 months or less :)

Although I do regret paying 30 bucks for something I only used for like a month. Oh well, I'll play arma eventually.

This is an alpha. It exists so that DayZ can gather data. Not so you and your friends can have a good time playing it. DayZ is not going to waste all of its time fighting hackers when they need to work on the mod first.

Don't you mean the game filled with the largest amount of forum whiners?

We know it's a problem.

You didn't need to come here and let us all know you'll be playing MineZ.

Just go do it and leave us.

• Like 8

Dumbass, Arma didnt ruin anything. In fact Arma is the reason you have DayZ to begin with.

• Like 2

This is an alpha. It exists so that DayZ can gather data. Not so you and your friends can have a good time playing it. DayZ is not going to waste all of its time fighting hackers when they need to work on the mod first.

What does the mod being in alpha have to do with battleye not doing its job? Arma 2 and Battleye are not in alpha. Your logic failed you.

• Like 2

What does the mod being in alpha have to do with battleye not doing its job? Arma 2 and Battleye are not in alpha. Your logic failed you.

Doesnt have to do with shit, doesnt matter if the game is in alpha beta gamma released. If they cant keep the hackers out there is no damn reason to even play this trash game....

Sucks i wasted $18 for Arma 2 and $40 for a server to host this mod all to play with nothing but hackers 1 week after paying for the server.

• Like 1

I have encountered exactly ONE hacker. It was thunderdome. I left, found new server, and went back to hiking. NBD.

I actually seen that little base thingy at the NW AF yesterday on some server, might have been the same server im not sure.

I encountered this a few days ago and yes its in the NW Airfield, because i ALT+F4'd then logged into another server to find my self in the middle of the Airfield. was really annoying i lost my primary and secondary weapon and im also now stuck with a stupid "HORN" when cycling through my grenades and its really the sound of a truck horn when i press my fire button.

Edited by Artful Dodger UK

I haven't.

I'm playing Minez until this is released standalone, which according to rocket is targeted at 4 months or less :)

Although I do regret paying 30 bucks for something I only used for like a month. Oh well, I'll play arma eventually.

if this continues as it is, there wont be a standalone release anyone will want to play without password protected servers

Maybe stop playing on Rrussian's servers :)

I have been playing since 1.5? never seen a hacker kill me , throw me in the air or thunderdome ,

I think you should take breaks or just join trusted servers instead of random six launcher quik join or something....

I have only encountered 2 hackers, in which 1 entire group of one the hackers got Globally Banned. But you sound like your new to PC if you are whining about hackers. EVERY game in the PC world has hackers, you can't get away from them as they always find a way to hack a game. IF you can't handle that then go back to consoles, we dont need you here. ALSO since you are ignorant about the software developement process that EVERY piece of software and game development goes through, let me give you a basic overview

Alpha is the stage when key gameplay functionality is implemented, and assets are partially finished. A game in alpha is feature complete, that is, game is playable and contains all the major features.These features may be further revised based on testing and feedback. Additional small, new features may be added, similarly planned, but unimplemented features may be dropped.

Code freeze is the stage when new code is no longer added to the game and only bugs are being corrected.

Beta is feature and asset complete version of the game, when only bugs are being fixed. No changes are made to the game features, assets, or code. *This is where hacking will be taken care of*

Gold master is the final game's build that is used as a master for production of the game.

WE are in ALPHA! SO stfu and either play the game as is to help make the BETA and Gold Better or go play another fucking game :D

ejOdp.jpg

Seriously, it's in the alpha stadge, you should consider your retarded ass lucky that you even get to play it.

This.

Edit: Also, nice face, OP.

Edited by NightRipper

BTW I am wondering how it is Arma2/DayZ fault for getting so big? Ya its their mod, but they didnt publically flash it in everyones face. It honestly had i think around 300-1k players during first release and for ALONG TIME. It was big Youtubers finding the mod themselves and showing it off to their subscribers and suggesting to get it. Thats 1 large way on how it got attention so fast.

But Rocket is a GOOD/Excellent Developer by standing his ground saying that this game and will evolve it on HIS timeschedule and HIS visions, not ours (to some extent). That is the best way to develop something that you created from scratch :D. If ya don't like it, TOO BAD!