Sign in to follow this  
jamestrendall

Thank god for alt+F4

So my friend and i joined a server called US #00 and while sighting out chrno we just got teleported to somewhere and shots fired we both hit ALT F4 like a boss!

I mean i pressed it 6 times saw the shutdown screen i dont think we died but hey im going to find out in a sec.....

My word to you hacker is FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Alt F4 saved me and this should not be removed from the game because of this reason! when hackers are delt with then use remove it but untill then its a anti hacker tool!

• Like 3

you only have my beans since some hackers teleported you, but ive had people pussy out on me either while theyve been shot unconscious by me or just before theyre about to get killed by me

OP I would say this is a very good and valid reason to use alt f4, honestly all I ever did when teleported by hackers was use the abort then disconnect in the main menu. Guess I was very lucky as that always seen to log me out quick enough?

Edited by Femme Fatale
  • Like 1

you only have my beans since some hackers teleported you, but ive had people pussy out on me either while theyve been shot unconscious by me or just before theyre about to get killed by me

If im in a "Fair fire fight" ei: no hackers then i will gladly die by the hands of anyone but if you start shooting chickens at me then i will ALT F4

bah once an ALT+F4 allways a ALT+F4. If I shot at you I bet you would jump on your ALT+F4 keys out of pure habbit. Once you start doing it it just become so easy to keep doing it.

• Like 1

REPORTED FOR USING EXPLOIT!!!! BAN INCOMING YOU FILTHY ALT-F4er!!!

I play on that server quite often. Might have to abandon it now that someone has a chicken gun.

My whole group of 12 people were in a server today earlier - all got teleported to Novy, the entire server died instantly. Nobody had time to Alt F4.