Sign in to follow this  
yami566

worst clan fight ever

so this clan was assembled togethre and we had a camp outside of berezino, it was a great camp but all of a sudden some people started fighting. arguements erupted and people got mad. so two people planned to kill one of the members because he was a stoner and was incompetent but he was such a nice person. at the end the person ended up dying and they left, so wow and i also died how screwed up is this?? then they got back on skype and told that guy stuff and when the "stoner" was like please let me just have my stuff back they just said no that it wasnt his anymore like, he even said kick me out of the clan i dont care but please let me have my stuff... i felt bad even though i died what do you guys think?? was this betrayal normal?? even though they knew each other pretty good they ended up killing one another. oh and post your stories, but yah what is your look at it.

• Like 1

i just posted a betrayal story you should look at but in my situation i was the "stoner"

• Like 1

I'd kill a stoner aswell.

I don't need no stoners in my company.

Part of the reason they killed him was because he smoked weed? lol, what a bunch of hooligans.

A real stoner wouldn't have cared about his loot, cause you know 'I had loot?'

Have ma high beans, just cause i lol'd :beans:

Shit man, you mean those dudes are freakin' ZOMBIES?

..I thought there was just a lot of this bud around...

Edited by Never

obv what happened at the clan meeting. Edited by Laz.
  • Like 1

Depends on how stoned they are. I've gotten to the point where I even know I saying stupid shit, and that I sound like I'm ripped! :lol:

I'm a nice guy too but since I stopped smoking weed for a year and started again on rare occasions, I get f'd up~