Sign in to follow this  
Shankmeyster

Anyone notice missing servers today?

I noticed all the US AZ servers and a usual favorite, US195 have been down since yesterday and haven't seen any posts as to why. Anyone else notice missing servers the past couple days?

lots of hosts are starting to shut down their servers due to hacking and lack of control. I closed both of mine last month.

• Like 1

I know there was a bunch of hackers on US 917 today. They executed a script that basically caused the server to flip the fuck out and freeze in memory.

Hosting ARMA2 servers is fun :|

Hey, i think your talking about our server shank :) its just getting moved bud.

well let me know where it gets moved to as i have some tents in there. LOL! I play on US59 all the time with a buddy of mine and visit 182 and 195 on a regular basis.

Edited by Shankmeyster

I've noticed that there are several servers that are only turned on when the admin/clan is playing on them. When they're done, the servers go offline until the next day. With all the script kiddies I can't really blame them too much though.

I've noticed US195 gone aswell, anyone know what happened?

well our server got moved to another server box ive been told all tents n vechs will stay same but got to wait for it to be rewhitlisted.