Sign in to follow this  
Ben2904

To the guy that just handed me a m4a1 cco sd in electro

People like you make me think twice about shooting on sight! Thanks

Did you shoot him with it?

• Like 3

I didn't lol.

I take this whole thread back I just joined a server and the gun has gone... >:( Can anyone explain that then..

Well you have to remember, it was probably duped. Thats why he didn't care about giving it away, considering he could make a ton more

It's very likely that he was a hacker who simply spawned the weapon. While a large majority of hackers are griefers, there are the random few who sneak up on people in invisibility and put loot into people's bags.

Did you alt f4 shortly after receiving the weapon?

Nope I went around electro for 10 minutes then dc'd , It's happened to me just after finding a ghillie suit as well. This is the glorious DayZ in alpha I suppose.. Thanks to the guy for not killing me and then giving me the gun anyway I suppose!

You are sure you were on an actual server and not a private non-hive server? (If that is still even possible?)

wtf would shooting someone with an SD gun do?

give them a bruise or maybe break the skin a tiny bit?

• Like 1

It's very likely that he was a hacker who simply spawned the weapon. While a large majority of hackers are griefers, there are the random few who sneak up on people in invisibility and put loot into people's bags.

Santa Hackers? :x

you might have also just logged out during de-sync. if the hive is not updated, you are stuck. you only have what you have in the hive.

It is still a 9mm projectile and does the same damage.

The great thing about SD is that you can kill zombies with it and it makes no noise.

Or shoot people with it and they don't know where it comes from.

Due to the subsonic velocity though, it drops a LOT more than regular 9mm.

Cool story, most likely duped. BTW slyder please STFU you know nothing about guns, since if you had half a brain you'd know that an m4 uses the NATO 5.56, not quite as substantial as the 7.62 ( AK rounds), what it lacks in stopping power it returns with an insanely fast velocity. So please stay quiet =) lol 9mm

Edited by Abandonedcartoon

I didn't lol.

I take this whole thread back I just joined a server and the gun has gone... >:( Can anyone explain that then..

Did you logout right after getting the m4?

It is still a 9mm projectile and does the same damage.

The great thing about SD is that you can kill zombies with it and it makes no noise.

Or shoot people with it and they don't know where it comes from.

Due to the subsonic velocity though, it drops a LOT more than regular 9mm.

Pump the breaks, bro, m4 fires 5.56 not that wuss 9mm. Plus it hits at 2700 damage versus 900. And the SD is accurate so long as you aim down the sights, 3rd person blows.

• Like 1

Cool story, most likely duped. BTW slyder please STFU you know nothing about guns, since if you had half a brain you'd know that an m4 uses the NATO 5.56, not quite as substantial as the 7.62 ( AK rounds), what it lacks in stopping power it returns with an insanely fast velocity. So please stay quiet =) lol 9mm

Yup, my bad. I shit the bed on that post. Too late at night coming home and not able to pay attention.

Your bad on the piss poor attitude though.

Just for the record I have owned and shot firearms chambered for both of those rounds for almost 30 years...so yes, on a normal day I do know what I'm talking about.

no, just bruise.