Nariquo (DayZ)

no need to go against alt f4 :-)

so many people are flamming about bandits.. bandits complaining about people who alt f4.. and all others complaining about people who shoot emmidiately when they see someone.

well first

i m dont afraid of people who start shooting when they see a human because then you have the chance to run.

but people who are planning and try to give a headshot , these ones are dangerous.

and thats the reason why we dont need a solution.

you want to kill someone?

well then learn shooting.

try to put the perfect shot. i do it myself. i m targeting the head and try to use only bullet or at least 3 to kill.

if your victim has time to press 2 buttons well then my friends you are a bad shooter or too slow.

Any well trained marksman know's to shoot for center-mass. And anyone that's NOT a smelly pussy know's you shouldn't alt-f4.

Am i the only one who has a hard time reading OPs posts?

Other than that, this thread seems pointless and dumb, sorry.

My solution: 50 cal.. Enjoy the beach ALT F4 bitches ;)

His solution and my solution.

Why ask for a fix when there already is one?

Aim before firing, use a decent weapon.

-MONSTER

His solution and my solution.

Why ask for a fix when there already is one?

Aim before firing, use a decent weapon.

-MONSTER

Retarded opinion, writes in purple text AND an anime signature +avatar?!?! Coincidence? I think not...

Congratulations on not understanding the reason we hate alt+f4 users. You see a guy, he alt+f4's. You shoot a guy (anywhere even the head with an as50) he alt+f4's and his body immediately sinks in the ground. If the body stayed no one would care. It doesnt, so we care. A lot.

Doesn't the loot disappear if they alt f4 after dying though?

Yeah, if there's desync.

The problem is that you waste bullets and the loot disappears.

OP fail... another kid who is like "I AM SO PRO I CAN KILL SOMEONE BEFORE THEY ALTF4". Most of the start weapons have been nerfed so GL with that, but anyway if you knock someone unconscious with a perfect shot and they AltF4 you lose any chance of looting them. If you are not some kind of loser who sits on a vantage point for hours waiting for an unarmed noob to walk past so you can oneshot him with your OP [sniper]rifle, you might notice that most gun fights involve two people stumbling around and blasting at each other. The good ones anyway..

Edited by Syra

Are you dumb? just because I miss the guys head doesnt give him the right to Alt+F4. And realistically speaking if you aim for my head and miss and I start pumping lead into your chest your gonna drop. Aiming for the head is for movies and for when your 2 feet away from someone in real life you aim center mass for maximum chance of hitting your target.

you sir are not clever.

do you know what snipers do?. high value target is at 1200 meters,. wearing body armour. that MEANS a headshot.

in real life INFANTRY might aim for a body shot because it's largest mass. but you can't say "headshots are just for movies", as this is factually incorrect.

/ex military. /out.

*edit, and as for sniper rifles being "OP", if you got hit by a sniper, you're bad infantry. learn to cover and conceal, move from cover to cover and avoid open ground and skylining. if you get hit by a sniper it's because you were being negligent with your position.

Edited by Blindingsun

The actual solution that never fails is to use the M107 or M14 AIM.

These guns are BOTH 1 shot kill, no matter where you hit the enemy.

M14 isn't a OHK only explosives (in range), AS50/M107 are guaranteed.

Alt-F4 is easily the biggest issue i have with people in this game.

People new to the game aren't the best shots, and if they return fire at someone who is shooting them and they get a bullet into them, they do it.

If i get shot by someone and they don't kill me, I don't do it. accept your fate when you get shot die with honor.

Re-Gearing isn't that hard. within 1 or 2 hours. you are re-geared. It's not an issue losing your stuff

• Like 1

yea this is a silly thread tbh, learn to shoot better to stop them Alt F4ing?

-1 im afraid.

Edited by 3rdParty

Doesn't the loot disappear if they alt f4 after dying though?

Yes. I just killed qumels on US 1236 and the candyass alt-f4'd. I still get the kill in my debug monitor but the loot is gone. He's not showing up on any other server at this point, lol. If he does I'm going to track him down.

Edited by random51