Sign in to follow this  
Guest cRy

This game is not what you think... It isn't about your..

Guest cRy

attack on my grammar in

My original statement was about the fact that this game is about the experience. Not about items or stats.

For fuck sake. Are you retarded or something? Do you know the difference between something being objective and subjective? For YOU it's about "the experience", for someone else it might be about items. And if it is, how is it any of your business? You can't say "this game should be about the experience" and expect people to completely change their outlook on the game. They like different stuff about it, stop moaning/trying to change it. Especially when 99% it doesn't effect you in any way.

Just because someone enjoys collecting items and "pointless" stuff in your eyes does NOT mean they won't play for as long as you. Or are children. God, why am I even entertaining you? Someone else take over lol

And Kent... Do you play on us 195? I am just curious.

I might have, once, but I don't normally keep track. I rarely stick to just one server unless I get tents/vehicles. Just a few days ago I started keeping track of one server that I generally play on. But it really all depends on what time of the day I log in. (no, I'm not a server hopper, before anyone makes that assumption, I just like to play on servers that are almost full, so sometimes, keeping with the same server isn't that easy.)

All I'm pointing out to you is that "Kids" are not the only ones who do this. In fact, I once knew a guy who was in his early 20s who purchased hacks for every game he played. He would use them, get people to rage in chat on him. Then he would screen shot their chat and cut just that part out. He then photoshopped an entire Windows Wallpaper of various game chat of people raging and made it his default wallpaper.

He used his own money for all of this, and wasn't a kid. I've heard of a few in their 30's and 40's doing stuff with hacks as well.

So again, my point is that it's not all kids. Probably less than you think.

Edited by kentk94

Act like a smartass on an internet forum.

Why don't you go teach my Physiology Class? Then you can rant all about how you're always right.

So again, my point is that it's not all kids. Probably less than you think.

I agree, to the point were there are more 18+ people hacking than under 18.

• Like 1

Guest cRy

I doubt the DCers and Hackers are 18+

Many times I can hear them on mic while they are doing this shit.

Many times I estimate, by their prepubescent voices that their balls haven't drop yet. In fact, sometimes, I am like... "Are you a girl?"

Heh.

My point stands and I am right. You are not your character. You are not your stats. You are not your gear. You are you... who are you again?

Oh, that is right.. you are a sycophant.

Not you, unless you have that stance.

Then, yes, you.

This whole thing is dumb. If the mentality that I am trying to state in my OP would be the mentality of most players we wouldn't see nearly as many DC'in and hacking chumps.

You will never convince me that anyone that is an adult, in the real sense would ever stoop so low as to DC to rob me of my rightfully earned kill. Nor, would they stoop even lower (which about half of them do) to hacking the server and ruining everyone's good time just to get to me cause they got owned.

The whole thing is gross. Don't know which is worse. Them, or people such as yourselves that want to protect them.

I think it might be you. I know what they stand for. You know what I stand for. What do you guys stand for, again?

Oh, nothing. OK!

Gear. Nor stats. Nor your QQ.

It is about running with a group that you trust, one hundred percent won't shoot you in the back after you help them. It is about the experience of team work, real team work. Not killing one person in 5 hours of gameplay with a group of 5+ people. It is about tactics and seeing how well you would fare in this type of situation.

I play lone wolf. I raid camps, deer stands and airfields when i need supplies. I have used the same weapons for weeks because i like them. I kill almost anyone i see, and i have taken something from nearly every single one. I enjoy having good stats, i enjoy searching for and finding good equipment, i get pissed when people act like bitches.

So to summarize, I dont play with a group, i strive to get good stats, and gear is very important to me. According to you i am playing the game wrong.

Care to enlighten me on how i can do better in your eyes? Nothing would please me more than changing what i do and like to fit in to your narrow minded view of how everyone should play.

• Like 3

Guest cRy

I play lone wolf. I raid camps, deer stands and airfields when i need supplies. I have used the same weapons for weeks because i like them. I kill almost anyone i see, and i have taken something from nearly every single one. I enjoy having good stats, i enjoy searching for and finding good equipment, i get pissed when people act like bitches.

So to summarize, I dont play with a group, i strive to get good stats, and gear is very important to me. According to you i am playing the game wrong.

Care to enlighten me on how i can do better in your eyes? Nothing would please me more than changing what i do and like to fit in to your narrow minded view of how everyone should play.

I guess I missed the Lone Wolf aspect. No, if you don't DC or Hack, you aren't doing anything wrong. Don't try to twist my words. I lone wolf half the time, as well. I do better alone. I am more cavalier when I am with my group. With that said, don't protect them. They will stab you in the back for your gear then DC. You guys are funny. It is like you want them hear but not real players that will make your experience exciting. What a world we live in where people that are assholes get more protection and support than the person calling them out as assholes. Sad.

Right guys stop posting, OP is really stupid that won't listen to logic. The logic of "he DC'd so he is a kid" is RIDICULOUS. Furthermore: to suggest that they might be 18+ but not "an adult" if they're willing to stoop so low as to disconnect is MENTAL.

A guy I know has a £30,000k job, a wife and family and is in the business of politics (think of this what you will lol) so he is an ADULT. And he likes hacking a lot of games, and sometimes DayZ. Are you going to listen to this eye witness account OP?

Actually, the game is about surviving and doing what you have to do to survive. Whether it be killing others to obtain their items, or helping each other out and sharing loot. You do what you want when you want to, You write your story.

Guest cRy

Right guys stop posting, OP is really stupid that won't listen to logic. The logic of "he DC'd so he is a kid" is RIDICULOUS. Furthermore: to suggest that they might be 18+ but not "an adult" if they're willing to stoop so low as to disconnect is MENTAL.

A guy I know has a £30,000k job, a wife and family and is in the business of politics (think of this what you will lol) so he is an ADULT. And he likes hacking a lot of games, and sometimes DayZ. Are you going to listen to this eye witness account OP?

Those things do not make you an adult if you go and grief people in video games. You are reverted back to child status. I mean, what grown ass man could take joy from fucking up other peoples fun?A childish asshole, that is who.My logic is sound. You don't have any. It is obvious. Try again.

Actually, the game is about surviving and doing what you have to do to survive. Whether it be killing others to obtain their items, or helping each other out and sharing loot. You do what you want when you want to, You write your story.

You're right but you're going back to basics saying they purpose is to survive. That's the objective to most people, but some people don't want to just survive, they want to have fun and survive. Or risk going to the NW airfield lol. The point is: the game is to be played however you want.

Guest cRy

As long as you don't DC or Hack. I don't care if you want to sit in a tree in the NW tip of the map. I hope it is fun for you. I bet it is. I am not hating. I am hating when they get mad cause I am better, in every aspect, and they destroy my fun with exploits and outside assistance. That shit is gross.

Those things do not make you an adult if you go and grief people in video games. You are reverted back to child status. I mean, what grown ass man could take joy from fucking up other peoples fun?A childish asshole, that is who.My logic is sound. You don't have any. It is obvious. Try again.

Just because someone hacks might make them have childish qualities but OVERALL AS A FUCKING HUMAN BEING it does not make them a child.

Guest cRy

This is why you guys have no logical sense. I never said you can't play the way you want (within the rules) but rather I said, over and over again might I add, that these kids exploit and hack when they don't get their way.

What is the definition of a child? One who lashes out when they don't get their way. Now, say that I am child because I play properly (within the rules - not the way I play - RP, whatever) because I am arguing a similar point.

One of is right. You aren't. You know why? BECAUSE I PLAY WITHIN THE RULES.

You are the same people that think paying for unfinished products and DLC from software developers is cool. Whereas I was around when communities were strong and lasted years because of SDK development.

Valve was the last to release an SDK for source. That was 07. I know this is a different point. Just figured I'd bring it up. I hate you all that think this is OK. Sad. You have your ethics all fucked up.

I bet you all were born in the 90s. I bet money.

Edited by cRy

Just because someone hacks might make them have childish qualities but OVERALL AS A FUCKING HUMAN BEING it does not make them a child.

Can you comment on this please OP?

Guest cRy

Yes it does. In fact it makes them worse than a child. They need to grow the fuck up and man up. I wonder what their kids would take from their dad hacking away in games and ruining other, proper players, good time?I bet a logical child would look down on their parent. I would hope so. If not, we are fucked as a society. Kids, raising kids. Makes me sad, man...

My point stands and I am right. You are not your character. You are not your stats. You are not your gear. You are you... who are you again?

You will never convince me that anyone that is an adult, in the real sense would ever stoop so low as to DC to rob me of my rightfully earned kill. Nor, would they stoop even lower

In other words, what you are once again saying, you are right, everyone else is wrong. If nobody can convince you, then your mind is made up and it's pretty much 100% pointless debating with you on an internet forum.

Un-fucking-real. Every day I see more and more reasons why I can't stand people.

Thanks for telling us how to play the game, you're post is really informative.

Guest cRy

In other words, what you are once again saying, you are right, everyone else is wrong. If nobody can convince you, then your mind is made up and it's pretty much 100% pointless debating with you on an internet forum.

Un-fucking-real. Every day I see more and more reasons why I can't stand people.

So, what you are saying is, that people that DC because of their precious pixels or even hackers are people too?No. I don't buy it. So silly.

Guest cRy

Thanks for telling us how to play the game, you're post is really informative.

No problem, goober.

Guest cRy

*pew pew pew*

*pew pew pew*

My questionJust because someone hacks might make them have childish qualities but OVERALL AS A FUCKING HUMAN BEING it does not make them a child.

Yes it does. In fact it makes them worse than a child. They need to grow the fuck up and man up. I wonder what their kids would take from their dad hacking away in games and ruining other, proper players, good time?I bet a logical child would look down on their parent. I would hope so. If not, we are fucked as a society. Kids, raising kids. Makes me sad, man...

I should say, I've spent years on various forums... some of them bound to include idiots and some of them a lot of intelligent people, a mixed variety basically. What I can safely say that you are literally the most stupid person I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with on a forum to the point were I'm honestly wondering whether you're just trying to wind everyone up.

Right I'm out, posts from cRy are too painful to read lol :)