Sign in to follow this  
Arcticia

Had Nothing Then Suddenly Had A Sniper Loadout

I'm unsure where I should post this, but I guess it's closest to Cheat Reporting.

I forget what server I was on, but I've had trouble with getting loot and I died repeatedly. I spawned in Solnichniy and I ran to Berezino to hopefully turn my luck around. It wasn't until the second Supermarket was when I found a gun, it was a Winchester with a few 4 mags (or whatever they are called). I ran around Berezino quite a bit and I made two trips to the tents with high hopes that were dashed.

I decided from the tents I will run into the supermarket with the 13 remaining rounds I had left and I would suicide by zombies in high hopes I would have a better spawn, maybe Novy Sobor. While I was making the short dash towards the supermarket, attempting to be as loud as possible while carrying my Winchester I abruptly stop and I start to put away my Winchester without doing anything and I take out a DMR.

I kind of just stood there wondering "What the hell?" and a zombie comes running at me so I attempt to reload and I wasn't patient enough and I hit the scroll wheel on my mouse and selected an M9 SD that I didn't have before and I shot the two zombies down.

I open up my pack (which was a Czech Pack) and I see that I have not only the DMR and the M9 SD but I have NVG, Rangefinder, almost every tool in the toolbelt, a coyote pack, and an M4A1 CCO SD (at least I think it was a CCO SD) in the pack among other items.

I'm not sure if there is a bug where you get a loadout or if it was hacked in. I logged out right after I realized that I had all these items (it was just my first reaction). I'm posting this because I don't want to get banned for weapons that I have no explanation of how I obtained them aside from either a bug or a hacker. Could anyone give me insight to what I should do?

you just got hacked. keep what you got. the items are legit in game items.

Keep it and wait until you die ... Might be hacked but its not your own fault and everything you have can be found in the game so you dont have to worry ... and you cant spawn in Novy Sobor ... you will always spawn at the coast ... Berezino is actually a nice city to start your journey ... less PVP and you can grab some nice loot quickly and get out of there ... GL

Edited by NoRegrets

you just got hacked. keep what you got. the items are legit in game items.

I think its safe to keep them although im not 100% sure :/

I want to make sure, because I don't want to get banned because of it.

Keep it and wait until you die ... Might be hacked but its not your own fault and everything you have can be found in the game so you dont have to worry ... and you cant spawn in Novy Sobor ... you will always spawn at the coast ... Berezino is actually a nice city to start your journey ... less PVP and you can grab some nice loot quickly and get out of there ... GL

Earlier I ran into 2 people at the Cherno supermarket just after I had gotten an MP5 SD (forget the name, the silenced one though) and I encountered one player that shot at me so I killed him and was encountered over voice chat a person saying "Why did you kill him?"

I replied "He shot first"

and the guy said "I don't believe you."

I was guessing he was a friend of the guy I just killed and was out to kill me so when I saw him turn the corner I shot him, nearly half a clip of the MP5 into his face (He was behind the counter and I was in the main part of the store). He ended up killing me with an M4 I believe it was. I don't know how he managed to survive those bullets to his face, I was about 4 feet away from him when I opened fire and I saw the blood on bullet impact. I'm not sure if it was the MP5 that was nerfed into oblivion or if it was lag or an invincibility hack but I strongly believe he should of died. Wish I was video capturing it.

you cant spawn in Novy Sobor ... you will always spawn at the coast ... Berezino is actually a nice city to start your journey ... less PVP and you can grab some nice loot quickly and get out of there ... GL

You can spawn in Novy Sobor, you spawn kind of under a house and have to roll to get out but it's possible and it's a pretty rare spawn.

Even if it's hacked, you cannot get banned for it. Only the hacker himself gets in trouble for it but you will not get banned due to the fact that they're legitimate weaponry ingame and YOU did not spawn them. Therefore, the script doesn't recognize it as hacking. so nothing to worry about.

Edited by The Alphabeat.