Sign in to follow this  
jordinus

Do you only play on one server?

Right now i have been playing for more then a week. What I do is that i start six launcher, look for the server with the best ping and then log in. So it's always random servers. Do you guys do this to or you find a server, keep his name in head and only play on it? I guess thats what people do when they have a tent?

(sorry for my english)

no i bounce around looking for servers with lots of sunlight/lowping/ and low player count..

then bounce when it gets dark or the player total gets to high..im not looking to be some PK jagoffs next "haha moment"

I play on around 12, but spend most of my time on 4-5 of those. There are a lot of servers that are not up all the time or are having performance issues.

Here's a tip though. Go to dayzcommander.com and download and use it instead of that crappy six launcher. Mark the servers as favorites that you play on.

Yes I stick to one.

I miss side chat though. Saying hello to friends and bandits, knowing a few of the regulars, made you feel a bit at home, even if you knew half or all of them would shoot you. Still even without side chat, you learn who the other groups are, get an idea where they currently operate, but you also get enough of random server visitors, making every encounter as unpredictable as kill on sight allows.

Edited by Dallas

Daytime I find the best ping/player ratio , but at night I like to hop on a server with a private Hive . so its nice to have two characters

Yes I stick to one.

I miss side chat though. Saying hello to friends and bandits, knowing a few of the regulars, made you feel a bit at home, even if you knew half or all of them would shoot you. Still even without side chat, you learn who the other groups are, get an idea where they currently operate, but you also get enough of random server visitors, making every encounter as unpredictable as kill on sight allows.

that exacly the feeling i was looking for... playing on a server and "knowing" some of the players.

I will download DayZ commander. Thanks Bubba Jones

I use DayZ Commander to launch, so I can be specific about what I want from a server (including searching for people's names, specific servers etc), in conjunction with DayZmonitor to see recent resets for chopper hunting. We usually have stashes across a few until graph hackers get us or server admins do a double reset because they want the Ural and we're not there to re-save it.

No, don't know how to favorite severs on 6 loader.