Sign in to follow this  
Sula

Is it true?

Is it true there's no supermarket in Cherno? What do people eat? I've spent hours, I mean that, actual hours searching Cherno but can't find a store/supermarket. Someone told me there wasn't one. Really? :o

There is one, right behind one of the firestations on the coast

• Like 1

its on the west side of cherno at the end. Look for the church and go past it and you will see it :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. Hours, back and forth, right through town, bullets whistling, zombies chomping and not a baked bean in sight! I'm dying here people! :D

Oh good grief, I found it. What did that take? Less than five minutes? Thanks again. I've been right up the other end and round and round the square.

On a more serious note, it's very badly situated. There's nowhere to park or sit down and buy a coffee and croissant. :blush:

Oh good grief, I found it. What did that take? Less than five minutes? Thanks again. I've been right up the other end and round and round the square.

On a more serious note, it's very badly situated. There's nowhere to park or sit down and buy a coffee and croissant. :blush:

And the neighborhood is hell too. Nothing but vagrants and miscreants. Be careful over there.

I can't get out now! I need to lay low until it's darker or oh yes, find another server. :blush: :thumbsup:

147 posts and you don't know where the mall in Cherno is!? WTF!?

I recommend the ones in Berezino though, better quality products, nice employees. They even give you BJs if you ask kindly...

Heard there's a contractor looking to build a mall in Zelenogorsk. Underground parking and a cinema included, that sounds nice. Also, there will be a 'popcorn & beans' vender. The only problem, foreign movies will have cyrillic titles.